Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's the weirdest experience you've had on mfp?

robs_ready
robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
I've just witnessed a profile to a man with his shlong out on full show, must be a real winner with the ladies.

No naming or shaming, what's the most bizarre thing you've seen, read or witnessed.

Replies

• robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Clearly you have not used Kik. I've seen things man. Crazy things.

I'm on kik, and I regular chat to girls on there who have witnessed some horrific things!
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Kik is definitely where all the crazies are at!
    Nothing too bizarre yet. Someone inquired how sexually active I am but thankfully no schlong show followed.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    robs_ready wrote: »
    I've just witnessed a profile to a man with his shlong out on full show, must be a real winner with the ladies.

No naming or shaming, what's the most bizarre thing you've seen, read or witnessed.

I've encountered a guy who seems desperate to show off his boy bits...he messaged me a few times wanting to show it off. no thank you. I've had many "interesting" encounters many the past couple of weeks. People are bizarre.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    with someone named @Synchkat

• synchkat
    with someone named @Synchkat

You said you wouldn't tell. grrrrr
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    i've had a load of PM's asking if i'll skype...
  • pichiPurinsesu

That's outrageous! Ridiculous! Insane! Why would they pick Skype? There are far better, more anonymous programs available.

haha! never thought that actually :blush: i was thinking more of the lines of "why the hell would i skype you?!"
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    I've witnessed the weirdest things in real life. MFP has been pretty tame.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited May 2016
    I mean, I've gotten many a dick pick. I don't mind...I'm a curious mofo, I'll look. :joy: I won't be sending anything back though. :joy:

But there's been way weirder stuff. Honestly, I can't even say on here...
  • pichiPurinsesu
    oh you can't say that then not tell! haha.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member

@pichipurinsesu will you skype?
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    edited May 2016
    There was this guy talking about me not allowed to be a lesbian but he'd be willing to watch me in a girl on girl action... He's on ignore now. Ok it perhaps does not sound weird but how he said it freaked me out lol.

I have no idea why he thought I was a lesbian by the way. Never talked to him before and I'm straight
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Old creepy women that do nothing but hang on mfp community messaging you trying to get d pics and get some online booty.... Shivers
  • synchkat
    Old creepy women that do nothing but hang on mfp community messaging you trying to get d pics and get some online booty.... Shivers

you're onto us. Thanks for revealing all our secrets.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member

Where is that pic you promised?
  • LiftingRiot
    See what I mean.... their ancient
  • synchkat
    See what I mean.... their ancient

So that means you're prehistoric?
  • LiftingRiot
    On life support
  • synchkat