What's the weirdest experience you've had on mfp?

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    I had a extremely attractive lady on my FL that would send me video links of her materbating while fantasizing of me.

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    I had a extremely attractive lady on my FL that would send me video links of her materbating while fantasizing of me.

:o SMH
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member

That's not weird, thsts amazing
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Arathels wrote: »
    There was this guy talking about me not allowed to be a lesbian but he'd be willing to watch me in a girl on girl action... He's on ignore now. Ok it perhaps does not sound weird but how he said it freaked me out lol.

I have no idea why he thought I was a lesbian by the way. Never talked to him before and I'm straight

I respect your 'straightness' @Arathels. I also volunteer to watch any girl on girl action you participate in and would never say you're not allowed to be a lesbian
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    edited May 2016

@Chieflrg How do you know she was fantasizing about you?
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    strozman wrote: »
    There was this guy talking about me not allowed to be a lesbian but he'd be willing to watch me in a girl on girl action... He's on ignore now. Ok it perhaps does not sound weird but how he said it freaked me out lol.

I have no idea why he thought I was a lesbian by the way. Never talked to him before and I'm straight

I respect your 'straightness' @Arathels. I also volunteer to watch any girl on girl action you participate in and would never say you're not allowed to be a lesbian

@strozman Well if I ever find myself in a girl on girl action or if I turn gay I'll be sure to let you know.. :p
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Iv had the guy Msg about getting hit in his parts also haha
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited May 2016

@strozman Well if I ever find myself in a girl on girl action or if I turn gay I'll be sure to let you know.. :p

@Arathels That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me
  • cjb3001
    cjb3001 Posts: 38 Member
    I was just asked 'hello madam, how tall are you?' to which I responded 'about 5'6", why?' to get 'yes madam, I am 5'4"'. Cool...? :/
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    I feel like I'm missing out ont the weirdness
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member

@Arathels That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me

I try my best ;)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    A while back someone's husband got really really upset with me because I had sent his wife a few messages. The entire content of my messages was related to choosing a racing bike and training plans, based on a convo she had started. Strange. The guy threatened physical violence if I continued to meet his wife... um, they lived in Washington and I'm based in Germany. OOOOkay.

But, being the jerk that I am, I egged him on for about 3-4 messages.

Oh, and she apparently was seeing someone one here ... and deleted her account.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    A while back someone's husband got really really upset with me because I had sent his wife a few messages. The entire content of my messages was related to choosing a racing bike and training plans, based on a convo she had started. Strange. The guy threatened physical violence if I continued to meet his wife... um, they lived in Washington and I'm based in Germany. OOOOkay.

I think so far you're winner the winner of this thread congratulations
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member

Where in Germany ? Spent time at Ramstein and loved it.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    I really think the ball punching guy is the bees knees. He seems to have stalked every woman on mfp. His skills are strong. Him and jo would make a formidable duo
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Tsartele wrote: »

Where in Germany ? Spent time at Ramstein and loved it.

If I tell you will you want to come over and punch me for your wife?
    (I'm in the Wiesbaden / Darmstadt region)
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Tried to go back on my msgs to out him but they won't load aha
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    I am not the ball punch guy!