Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I had a EX boyfriend ask me if I minded that he started to sleep with MEN and that he recently figured out he was Bisexual and since I dont have a penis, im just not doing it for him, but he really still wants to be with me.

I RAN out of that relationship as fast as I could.
    I am bisexual... and plenty of gay guys love armpits.
    Im Bisexual too and I definately DONT like armpits, especially my Fiances lol!!!
  • iwantodance
    iwantodance Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    He said, "I always thought I'd end up with a skinnier woman". I got him back for it, though. I married him. He learned to think before he comments on my appearance or weight. He loves me at any weight.

By the way, I didn't read all the stuff about penis pictures and all that. I probably wouldn't have posted on this topic if I had.:ohwell:
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I had a EX boyfriend ask me if I minded that he started to sleep with MEN and that he recently figured out he was Bisexual and since I dont have a penis, im just not doing it for him, but he really still wants to be with me.

Im Bisexual too and I definately DONT like armpits, especially my Fiances lol!!!
    rofl

and this brings to mind a creeper I once encountered... he loved feet, so he was worshiping my feet... I ran away as fast as I could.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    He said, "I always thought I'd end up with a skinnier woman". I got him back for it, though. I married him. He learned to think before he comments on my appearance or weight. He loves me at any weight.

O.o ok girl something is wrong there, I would've ***** slapped him not marry him.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options

rofl

and this brings to mind a creeper I once encountered... he loved feet, so he was worshiping my feet... I ran away as fast as I could.
    You could have gotten him to pay for you to have pedicures and always had nice looking feet. LMAO!
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    sat on the train, algerian man next to me asks me how long it was to his stop, I tell him, put my ear phones back in and carry on reading... he then proceeds to ask my life story and then asks me if he can have my phone number and address so he can come stay with me... I was quite scared by this point and nobody was going to save me... thank god he had to get on another platform to me as I was a little scared he'd follow me home!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Nothing "crazy" but unsolicted penis pictures without my permission is always a pleasure

:grumble:
    but penis pictures are like pokemon! you should collect them.

This made me lol.

I had a guy tell me I have really nice elbows. Not my eyes, not my *kitten*, but my elbows?

It worked. I dated him for a little bit.
    you also have great knees :wink: :wink:

:smooched:
  • RodSuarez
    Options

rofl

You could have gotten him to pay for you to have pedicures and always had nice looking feet. LMAO!
    :rofl: I want one who would pay for college, not pedicures.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Honestly the craziest stuff I hear is from my SO's 'friends' when he is not around. I say it is the craziest because you would expect someone's "friends" to be a little more respectful. In their defense some of them were drunk or otherwise potentially inebriated... but some drunk guy saying it at a bar is far less surprising.

yeah, i get this too! from my SO's friends-one in particular...sometimes with the SO present and his the friend's gf. just odd. this guy told me if my bf hadn't met me first he would have taken me home lol, and last one was that i was hotter than his gf and would look good in a black sack ( bin bag)...needless to say he had to have a chat with his gf as this was whilst she was stood next to him. massively akward situation and totally untrue.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    Oh yeh- I was in egypt and walked into a shop to buy some snacks for the flight back, the shop keeper asked me if my eyes were my own..... no I fricking stole them??? he also kissed my hand and gave me free stuff... I got a lot of free stuff in egypt, I guess they like blonde girls!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Oh yeh- I was in egypt and walked into a shop to buy some snacks for the flight back, the shop keeper asked me if my eyes were my own..... no I fricking stole them??? he also kissed my hand and gave me free stuff... I got a lot of free stuff in egypt, I guess they like blonde girls!
    that is amazing!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump