Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Options

Replies

• ashleyhigg396
    Options
    Dominican guy tried to convince me he was a prince in his country (where they have presidents, not kings lol) and invited me to come be his princess. WHAT?!
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    A guy tried to pick me up by telling me he had a brand new Subaru. Then he admitted it was his mom's.
    I will totally use that with my mother's car.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Dominican guy tried to convince me he was a prince in his country (where they have presidents, not kings lol) and invited me to come be his princess. WHAT?!
    I am a Prince in my Planet.
  • ashleyhigg396
    Options

Let me know how this line works for you with the ladies! :)
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were in Bahrain at the checkout line and the usual cashier is there. the short stout man looks at me in all seriousness:
    "I see the shape of your body has changed. What are you doing to it?"

LOL his way of saying "you've lost weight- how are you doing it?" ???

But yes, having hair randomly stroked... wierd wierd wierd.

Wierdest thing I've had said to me was "What kind of Indian are you, spotted, feathered or (some other, can't remember)"... hmm, I'm East Indian and you, my friend, are an *kitten* :)
    But minus the my friend and :) Yes, racism is such a turn on :huh:
  • RodSuarez
    Options

Let me know how this line works for you with the ladies! :)
    #
    well I got the nickname of Charming Prince for a reason, and I wasn't the one who started it ;) #YetIAmStillSingle #AlienPrinceProblems
  • lucyholdcroft
    Options
    When I was 13 on holiday with my mum in Tunisia, a waiter came up to me and said 'you look beautiful, how about I steal you away and take you for some coffee?' Never been more scared in my life!
  • xXK1LL3RxCH1CXx
    Options
    I want to be your pet...:huh:

I want to be your bikini...:huh:

Suck me beautiful...just kidding! This one is from the movie "American Pie."
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I want to be your pet...:huh:

I want to be your bikini...:huh:

Suck me beautiful...just kidding! This one is from the movie "American Pie."
    Baby let me be, your loving teddy bear, put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    A guy I'd already known for a few years asked me out and we dated for a month or two.

He called one night to say, "I think we should stop dating. I can't be with someone who has parents that are divorced."

HUH?

But the follow up to his statement was even better. "But, I'd still like conjugal visits."

Yeah, right...
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    A couple years ago I had a guy email me and asked me out twice. I said no. In his last email he said "I will pay you to hang out with me." Creepy!

Isn't that the plot of every teenage movie from the 80's?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    They have asked to marry before even dating.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    My sister's now ex husband (though not for the reason I'm about to state), told me he had started having sexual fantasies about me and then asked if I wanted to fool around with him.
    1) HE WAS STILL MARRIED

EDIT: See post below, I didn't know it was posting this
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wasn't something they said, but did -- I was walking outside my job and a man in a van drove by me and whistled and waved a fistful of cash at me.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    My sister's now ex husband (though not for the reason I'm about to state), told me he had started having sexual fantasies about me and then asked if I wanted to fool around with him.
    1) HE WAS STILL MARRIED TO MY SISTER!!!!
    2) I was just getting ready to turn 20 and he was into his thirties (my sister is almost 12 years older than me).

HELL NO!

Again, he is now the ex-husband for not for this reason. My sister doesn't even know this happened unless he told her....though if he hadn't been kicked out of the house, I probably would have told her just do she would kick him out and I wouldn't have to be around him.
  • kwittenauer
    kwittenauer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    -"Oh your name is K****? I thought you said codeine because you look so addicting" creative I spose
    -"Bet you didn't think you'd meet a billionaire tonight." and I'm certain I didn't
    -"The juice is worth the squeeze" when I commented on having a hectic schedule and it being difficult to catch up with me.
    -"I know I'm married but I find you captivating" really????
    I'm sure there's more but those are the highlights from the last few months....single girl first world problems. lol
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    One I used as a joke....

"nice shoes, wanna f***?"

and it worked.
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    'you look just like my dead sister'

uhhhhmmmkay..........

:frown:
  • tarynchatfield
    tarynchatfield Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    On our first date, we went for coffee and he revealed that he lived with his parents and was a recovering alcoholic/heroin addict. After about thirty minutes of chatting, he insisted that we were going to go on vacation together to the keys, alone, for the weekend. (American Psycho was his favorite book. Red flag, anyone?) I politely declined. Also, he compared my self harm scars to his heroin problem. :huh:

Did I mention that I was eighteen and he was thirty?

You look like Taylor Swift. I like her.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    One of my clients (I'm a Psychotherapist), asked if I would be a gift for his wife. I should sit naked on his bed with a red ribbon around my neck and wait for her when she gets home from work. Oh, and he would video tape us having fun ...