Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Options

Replies

• VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    "What side of the bed do you sleep on? Just want to make room for you." Um...no. :sick:

oh, but my favorite was after I politely declined a drink offered to me buy a guy in a bar he responded with "I have an expensive car..." OH! well in that case! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Let me put the tip in nothing else.

What???? :noway:

Coffee out the nose! LOL!
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    "You have great child-bearing hips. I'd like to put a baby in your belly."

"With your red hair and green eyes, you look like a cat I want to pet." Followed by "heeeere, kitty kitty"

I've had a few. These were the most memorable.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I love getting flirted with by old men. They're adorable.

"I think you're lost, the beauty pagent is down the street"

Awwww!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    "will you marry me" while already married.
    "will you marry me" with the ring of my friend and who's break up with him I witnessed while working with her and then FOR him.
    "will you marry me" after I broke up with him for cheating.
    "will you marry me" after 3 months of being broken up & when I was only 18.
    "will you marry me" after I heard his mom screaming that I was a slut and him not defending me.
    "will you marry me" after exactly ONE sexual encounter and zero dates just knowing each other through friends.
    "will you marry me" while at the ATM machine from a stranger.
    and finally, "OMG you're so facking hawt" from same ATM machine stranger.

Men are weird about the marry me's. It's like the new "what's your sign" line.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Drunk guy I ran in to from college at the bar, "I want to take you to the promise land."

Um, no thanks. I don't have a passport.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    "will you marry me" while already married.
    "will you marry me" with the ring of my friend and who's break up with him I witnessed while working with her and then FOR him.
    "will you marry me" after I broke up with him for cheating.
    "will you marry me" after 3 months of being broken up & when I was only 18.
    "will you marry me" after I heard his mom screaming that I was a slut and him not defending me.
    "will you marry me" after exactly ONE sexual encounter and zero dates just knowing each other through friends.
    "will you marry me" while at the ATM machine from a stranger.
    and finally, "OMG you're so facking hawt" from same ATM machine stranger.

Men are weird about the marry me's. It's like the new "what's your sign" line.

Will you marry me?

(Sorry I couldn't resist). :flowerforyou:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I think the craziest thing a man has said to me was after I say I'm married, this one guy said "I didn't ask you if you were married, I don't want to marry you, I just want to sleep with you." Yeah, he was a winner! NOT!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    From a regular customer who came in every couple days - "You have really nice child-bearing hips."

I turned to lead a customer to a particular sections and upon seeing my backside, after staring at my chest (which is large for my frame) - "Damn, girl, you thick in the back, too!"

Some random guy in the computer lab while I was in college - "It was my dream coming to college that I'd get to see a co-ed's boobs, but I'll be graduating in a few months and it still hasn't happened. *long pause* So can I see yours?"
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I think the craziest thing a man has said to me was after I say I'm married, this one guy said "I didn't ask you if you were married, I don't want to marry you, I just want to sleep with you." Yeah, he was a winner! NOT!

In his efense, you say you are a hooker.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

In his efense, you say you are a hooker.

And in mine, read my profile. I crochet there are other meanings for the word.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Mine wasn't what the guy said but what he did. I was dancing at a club and this guy danced me to the mirror put both hands on mirror on both sides of me. I ducked under his arm and ran to the bathroom.

Not the first time I was danced at, but this guy was the worst.

Also exactly why do guys dance at you pelvis first?
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    A guy came up to me and whispered: "I like older women. I think its sexy" in my ear and then gave me this cheesy smile like "whadyathink??"

........I'm only 25 :indifferent:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    From a Karaoke DJ after reading my name out to sing next,

"Oh my god it's you! I dream about you! you're back!"

I'd only been there once before, months ago. I don't get hit on, so that weirdness really threw me.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I was at a gay club with a friend and had a guy on the dance floor tell me I was gorgeous and then proceeded to ask if I was a "real" woman. :noway:
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I was at a gay club with a friend and had a guy on the dance floor tell me I was gorgeous and then proceeded to ask if I was a "real" woman. :noway:

Given the location I'd say that was a fair question...
  • BetsyThomas
    BetsyThomas Posts: 188
    Options
    I was at Krogers and I happen to go down the snack isle and I hear an old man say damn! I looked at him and said, "Are you ok"? He said, "No you almost gave me a heart attack". lol that was priceless.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

Given the location I'd say that was a fair question...

Fair, yes, but I still found it rather amusing. :bigsmile:
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Sitting at the bar of a favorite watering hole type place, a guy set a 4 inch wood screw in front of me and said very seriously. ...

"Never let it be said I didn't give you a long comfortable screw"

Walked into a deli for my lunch order one time, a guy I knew who was VERY drunk at the time yelled out

"Hi ya big-titted sow! how ya doin?"

The first one bought me a drink, the second one got a pitcher of beer on his head. :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Being a girl in engineering, I've heard some quality lines:)

#1: "So physics..." *looks up* "I mean, so nuclear physics..." *wink* :noway:

#2: "Being a nerd you must not get many dates. Let me help with that."

#3: This grad students literally clears off the coffee table I was at, puts my laptop and textbooks under his seat to make room for himself.
    him: "Want to make a new friend, beautiful?"
    me: " No thanks."
    him: *exaggerated look under the table* "I can tell you're a dancer, you've got banging legs."
    me: "Excuse me?"
    him: "I also see you're studying nuclear engineering. How do you feel knowing your education could kill millions sweetheart?"
    me: "I'm leaving."
    him: *grabs my hand* "It's raining, I'll drive you."
    me: "No thanks. Please leave me alone."
    him: "You're fiesty, I like that. Let me take a guess, do you play an instrument?"
    me: *puts in headphones*
    him: "I'm sure you do. At first I though you may be a flute, but flutes are b!tches. Percussionists on the other hand are complex and sensual, as I perceive you to be."

At that point my D1 linebacker friend showed up and politely asked him to phuck off. I love my friends :happy: