Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Options

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    New one today:
    At work I was out in the woods and my truck got stuck. As I was digging myself out a guy comes walking out of the woods and offers to help. Ok, I said.

We got my truck out but he got dirty in the process. I told him thanks and that I felt guilty that he got dirty.

He looked me up and down and said, "How guilty do you feel?"

Indeed
    WHAT?!

I would've answered "How dirty do you feel?" and winked.
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have a 8 month Great Dane and of course, am doing all the training. But I also have a Great Pyr and I take each dog out for separate walks. I take the Dane first, then the Pyr. Last Saturday, I came home from walking the Pyr, and my husband *****ed at me that the Dane cried the whole time I was gone..... He went on to say that I needed to train the Dane to not cry when I was not home. Like what?????? If I'm not here, how can I train him to stop crying?
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    New one today:
    At work I was out in the woods and my truck got stuck. As I was digging myself out a guy comes walking out of the woods and offers to help. Ok, I said.

We got my truck out but he got dirty in the process. I told him thanks and that I felt guilty that he got dirty.

Indeed
    WHAT?!

I would have messed with his head a little but we were alone out in the woods. Lol
  • PepePants
    PepePants Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Once at the gym while I was on a stair climber, a guy walked over and said, "You look like a movie star!" Smiling, I said, "Oh, yeah? Who?" "Roseanne Barr." Thanks a lot.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Went out to eat with my husband's family for a birthday. His brother who is married with two kids looks at me and asks "When are you going to dump him and get with a real man, like me. " .... Right in front of his wife and mom.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Bump . . .
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Was giving a guy that I had barely met a ride to his car from an activity. We talked the whole ride to his car about 10 minutes. He asked how often I date and I told him I hadn't for a while because I was focusing on my job and kids. When we got to his car he started to get out and said, I would give you a kiss but you don't like guys.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    "Tiny and petite, the way woman should be!"

whatever helped me lose 50#'s walked around the ex who said it in a bikini this last weekend.. so thinking I win!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    New one today:

Indeed
    WHAT?!

I would have messed with his head a little but we were alone out in the woods. Lol
    was he cute?
  • Stump_Likker
    Options
    New one today:

Indeed
    WHAT?!

was he cute?

Remember in Forrest Gump when he was running across the country with the beard?

Yeah, kinda like that.
  • DesireeAshley90
    DesireeAshley90 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    New one today:

Indeed
    WHAT?!

was he cute?

Yeah, kinda like that.
    gross. well in my mind it played better, I should write an xxx film and use that story, just with a sexy guy instead of a creeper
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll pay you back.

Crazy thing is... I believed him.
  • Stump_Likker
    Options
    New one today:

Indeed
    WHAT?!

was he cute?

Yeah, kinda like that.
    gross. well in my mind it played better, I should write an xxx film and use that story, just with a sexy guy instead of a creeper

I give my permission. Lol
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    I was helping out with an EMT training day and was called to be a victim of an accident. The EMT students had to do a step by step of their assessment of the victim (me)...everything was fine until this one guy got to my hips..he paused and the Captain asked what he would do next....student replied "Pelvic thrusts".....
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My ex told me a BJ "doesn't count" unless it lasts 40 minutes.

LOLOL

There's a reason he is my ex.

I would say, "You can't make it 40 seconds... what do I do for other 39 minutes?"

Lol I was just thinking of how impressive that would be if he lasted that long. :laugh:
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I won't send roses
    Or hold the door
    I won't remember
    Which dress you wore
    My heart is too much in control
    The lack of romance in my soul
    Will turn you grey, kid
    So stay away, kid
    Forget my shoulder
    When you're in need
    Forgetting birthdays
    Is guaranteed
    And should I love you, you would be
    The last to know
    I won't send roses
    And roses suit you so
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Let me put the tip in nothing else.

What???? :noway:

Haven't we all heard that one once or twice. :noway:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    "Can I lick your *kitten*... can I smell it at least?! Please?"

Lol the bf.
    But also, the ex was fascinated by it as will. Was it with you guys?!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    its always the 50+ men that come into my store. the worst was

"wow your a sexy redhead. my wife used to have red hair..."

it was so creepy. what did he do to his wife/her hair???