Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Options

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Does it count if he wasn't a man yet? lol
    My sons X-friend..15 years old...
    Boy: Did it hurt?
    Me: What hurt?
    Boy: When you fell from heaven, I wish I could of been there to catch you.
    He's no longer allowed over or friends with my son. That was creepy.
    seriously? oh god if you heard the thing my friend's aunts said to me when I was younger (and the things they really want to do me now)
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    "You look familiar...did you go to M**** Elementary School? I used to substitute there. We should go have a drink."

wklrtl.gif

I think I was 20ish at the time, the dude was at least 35. This always stands out as one of those, "WTF?!" moments. I mean, elementary, dude? Really? :shudder:
    Same thing happened to me! This guy approached me at a cookout, asked if I attended the local elementary in a specific year, and then said, "Wow, yeah, I used to volunteer to read there after I graduated. You're a lot more gorgeous now." :huh:
  • vbernier1
    vbernier1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Had an African guy offer me a camel and 5 goats to be his wife... while we were in class.
    Yeah-no.
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    Seriously, I JUST had a guy I used to date text me: I think I'll show up at your house unannounced one day... It could be a weekday or a weekend. I won't tell you when. You'll just hear someone outside. That will be me.

:huh: :noway: Um no. No, Seriously... please don't. You're sounding a bit scary.

...yes, that is creepy indeed
  • lelee32287
    lelee32287 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    First phone conversation with a potential "match" on an online dating site.

Him: "I own a small farm, and I raise pigs. I always name the pigs after ex-girlfriends because it makes it so much more fun when it comes time to shoot them."

Me: "I don't think we're a match." <slams down phone and runs screaming away....>
  • sansdesir
    sansdesir Posts: 3
    Options
    guy: are you a cheerleader?
    me: no....?....(i hate sports)
    guy: o cus you definitely look like one. here's my number
    me: um

i was 18 working at mcdonalds haha
    too many guys would leave their numbers on their receipts and hand them to me, even drive back thru the drive thru just to say hi again hahahaha i guess being anonymous really gives you guts
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    guy: are you a cheerleader?
    me: no....?....(i hate sports)
    guy: o cus you definitely look like one. here's my number
    me: um

i was 18 working at mcdonalds haha
    too many guys would leave their numbers on their receipts and hand them to me, even drive back thru the drive thru just to say hi again hahahaha i guess being anonymous really gives you guts
    I took your comment virginity <3
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Does it count if he wasn't a man yet? lol
    My sons X-friend..15 years old...
    Boy: Did it hurt?
    Me: What hurt?
    Boy: When you fell from heaven, I wish I could of been there to catch you.
    He's no longer allowed over or friends with my son. That was creepy.
    seriously? oh god if you heard the thing my friend's aunts said to me when I was younger (and the things they really want to do me now)

Only creepy because I could of been his mother, and I would catch him looking in my windows!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Let me put the tip in nothing else.

What???? :noway:

Hahahahaaha! I think every guy has tried that! My husband and I joke around all the time about it. Anytime he wants some he asks if he can just put the tip in, just for a second...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    you aren't the marrying type

:indifferent:

I never wanted that in my life, so its all good
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I had a guy accost me at a gas station (while I was filling up so I couldn't go anywhere). He first "broke the ice" by insulting my driving/parking skills in a weak joke, (I guess he watched me pull in), then awkwardly stood there watching me, shifting from foot to foot before asking, "Soooooo...can I have your number?" (...As if that is always the next logical progression when you tell a girl what a crappy driver she is and declare she must be lost!) I politely said no, because I wasn't interested in dating anyone. He pressed on, saying "oh, that's ok, we can just be friends, then!"

Cue me silently begging the pump to finish the hell up so I could escape. It didn't help matters that my little sister was in the car, had heard the whole thing, and was laughing openly and loudly at both of us the entire time.
  • SharyannaHoot
    Options
    "Nice legs. What time do they open?"

"Let's do the wild thing?" (to the tune of Tone Loc)

"Wanna shag?"

Complete idiots.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    "You're the most regal girl here. I mean, just look at you." (Seriously? Who says regal?!)

"D*amn, you thirsty?"

Standing in line at a gas station, "this is going to sound strange but you have a cute butt."

And the award winning moment...
    Sometimes words aren't necessary-
    Random guy at a bar comes up to me and looks at me like he knows me...grabs my face, and caresses it. I wasn't sure whether to smack him or leave....
  • sansdesir
    Options
    hehe yes i had to post ! this thread is very fun...

once while walking in hollywood elvis presley told me i had "nice legs baby"
    i was 12
  • sansdesir
    Options
    "You're the most regal girl here. I mean, just look at you." (Seriously? Who says regal?!)

"D*amn, you thirsty?"

Standing in line at a gas station, "this is going to sound strange but you have a cute butt."

And the award winning moment...
    Sometimes words aren't necessary-
    Random guy at a bar comes up to me and looks at me like he knows me...grabs my face, and caresses it. I wasn't sure whether to smack him or leave....

some people have no sense of boundary
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    In a grocery store, a man approached me and ask for my number. After showing him wedding ring and telling him that I was married, he asked if he could give me his number.... so "he could help me get over it when I get divorced".
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    A man followed me around a grocery store and kept telling me I had pretty feet. That was disconcerting.

I have curly hair. It used to be red. It draws comments for some reason. I was walking across a parking lot and a man shouted "I love your hair. Please marry me!" I *think* he was joking.
  • Rhoete
    Rhoete Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i have a few
    1/ on holiday in America a guy comes up and asks hey baby u got any black in you I said no then he goes u want some>
    too bad I was married cause he was quite spunky

2/ my husbands best mate said to me you know its a shame u have huge perfect breasts cause then people wont see that ur face is beautiful ...hmmm don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not hahaha

3/ my husband and I met when we were 16 and he wrote me a beautiful letter which was entitled to my angle instead of angel
    we worked out he had dyslexia lmao
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    No joke said to me as I was locking my bike at work in the morning

Hey I've noticed we've been ridding together....we should try it without the bikes...

FAIL!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Too many to remember.

I do remember one time a co worker kept asking me for my phone number, but I wouldn't give it to him. So after weeks he asked for my email. I thought, "hey why not?"

BAD MOVE.

Got Weenur Pix.
    He was black.
    x__x