Girls! Where do you buy your workout clothes?

Options
13»

Replies

• cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Sports bras: local intimates shop, Panache brand bras. I've been top heavy my entire life and wear high support, full coverage sports bras on a daily basis

Tops: free t shirts/old work shirts etc with the sleeves cut off or otherwise altered

Pants: Walmart or my daughter's closet ;)
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    JC Penney is by far my favorite but I also love the stuff at Target! Both are really good quality (ie, wearing a pair of pants from JC Penney that I bought over a year ago today. Only problem is that they're too big now)
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    As for shoes, I go with Merrell. They're not necessarily cheap, but they're good quality. And I get them from 6pm.com so they're cheaper there than they are from the Merrell store.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Thrift stores like Goodwill and Salvation Army! Cheap, lots of name brands, and I don't have to feel guilty if I lose weight and "shrink" out of something I've just bought because it was cheap to begin with! [Shoes are a different story. . . .]
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Since I'm losing a lot of weight and things get too big quickly, I buy my workout tops and pants from Ross. I'm not spending $80 on something that will fit me for six weeks, tops. Most of mine are major label/designer and ten bucks. I buy my workout shoes at DSW. I do have to spend about $50 on a sport bra since I'm very large in that area, even when I'm not fat. I like the molded cup sport bras at Lane Bryant.
  • izbugz
    izbugz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I recently brought some shorts and trainers from sainsburys as they had a 25% sale. I usually just go for the cheaper options as im not really wearing them for long.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    I find that Nike and Under Armour are the only brands that can handle what I need them to handle. Adidas was ok but the shoes are not as good as the Nike shoes.
  • tia530
    tia530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Under Armour, Walmart (Danskin) military discount on Under Armour along with a sale and no tax (Exchange stores/online) are an amazing value, both brands stand up to working out and frequent washing, Nike for shoes, Sketchers go walk are comfortable for walking, Under Armour; both stylish and durable.
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I go to Amazon. Free two day shipping lol
  • rachiriot1994
    rachiriot1994 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly have found Matalan has some really great sports stuff! :)
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Target or kohls
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I love Athleta for quality and style, but their prices are high and they don't have frequent sales (unlike Gap, which I also like but would be a fool to pay full price for since they are always offering 30/30/50% off). The bulk of my workout wardrobe is from Old Navy, because I find the quality is good for the price (easier to swallow spending $20 on another pair of yoga pants than $80). I also have quite a few items from Target (I think their C9 line has improved in the past few years...they have some cute prints and more interesting designs this season). TJ Maxx and Marshall's are also a great source (I get nearly all of my tennis apparel there). I live near a big outlet mall, so I also find things at the Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Puma, and Reebok stores there. Right now my running shoes are from Nike, my tennis shoes are from Adidas, and my everyday kicks are from Puma.