Replies

• SnappyDresser
    SnappyDresser Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I have dirty thoughts at night. Sometimes I think about bakeries and which pie I might want to eat with a fork...maybe a spoon..or if I'm getting really down and dirty..my bare hands and just shove it in my mouth piece by piece...maybe i'll skip the pies and go for the italian pastries.....cream filled.............. :p

Just make sure you use protection...I mean a napkin.

In this sort of situation things could get sticky....might need one of those wet wipes

Aww, smart choice. Kind of awkward sometimes trying to clean up afterwards with cream all over your hands. We all know how Italian pastries ooze all over the place.

MMmmmmm, oozing pastry creamy and sticky...yummmmm.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Yes they tend to squirt all over don't they?

Yup, it can get pretty messy sometimes but that's never stopped me from enjoying an Italian crescent.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    Hey, can't we have a nice polite discussion about confections?
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Hey, can't we have a nice polite discussion about confections?

I wish we could, but things I say always get taken out of context. The dirty minds of some.... :p

Well, those who are dieting don't appreciate the mentioning of sticky finger licking sweets. Cucumber carrot salad, now, would be more appropriate. With ripe canteloupe. You need large cucumbers though. And plump melons. :p;)

Absolutely, got to have nice ripe melons. I always have a large cucumber on hand for the right occasion.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    Well, I have had complaints that my salads are too full of cucumber. I had to learn to leave some out and to not overdo it. However, no one has ever complained about not being satisfied by deliciousness of my offerings.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    What! That's a travesty! What person treats melons that way? The sweetness of melons should be enjoyed, not rushed and require gentle preparation. Melons must be handled with care and, at times, taste testing is necessary to ensure the proper ripeness. Although I do love melons, I like the taste of a sweet cherry even more.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Flirting with the use of vegetables and fruit?
    The vegans are not going to like this.
    TUT TUT.

Huh? Who's flirting? We're talking about salads. Get your mind out of the gutter.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Flirting with the use of vegetables and fruit?
    The vegans are not going to like this.
    TUT TUT.

Some people. Salads are of the utmost importance to good health. One might even say handling cucumbers and melons should be a daily activity.

Some would even say they're essential for good physical and mental health. I, for one, love melons and can't imagine life without them.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    Um next time I'm shopping for veg...the pants party is gonna be interesting.