Looking for friend wanting to loose 50lbs+

Options
Hawwah493
Hawwah493 Posts: 12 Member
Hello I want to loose at least 100lbs so looking for some friends who are seeking to loose 50lbs+ so we can motivate each other and reach our goal. I'm from LA, CA Female 39

Replies

• t4nn1e
    t4nn1e Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyyy howa you? My name is Tanya, I'm 28 and I'm from the uk. I'm looking to lose about 60-60 lbs. xx
  • hillamb
    hillamb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for like minded people looking to lose a larger amount of weight. I am 31 years old. From Honolulu, Hawaii. I just began this journey again about 2.5 weeks ago. In total I need to lose 195lbs. I would love to support each other through myfitnesspal. Let me know.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm cherry I had 100 lbs to lose lost 41
    59 to go from the U.K. X
  • jjbeezy
    jjbeezy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 120lbs from my SW. Down 60 & have 60 more to go. I would be thrilled to have like minded friends!
  • mandanicoleshakessss
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60lbs!! :) add me if you want a funny friend to keep you accountable!
  • johnmcglynn01
    johnmcglynn01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm looking to lose 55 lbs total - I'm down 15+ in the past 7 weeks with 40 to go. Good luck!
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    i have lost 65 pounds in 19 weeks and goal is to lose another 75 before christmas. i am in
  • GODFAM
    GODFAM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is 70 lbs, but I've lost 13 so far. Only 57 to go...
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60-70 more lbs. Have lost about 13 lbs so far. :) 27 year old proud mama from Maine! :) Feel free to add me anyone. ♡
  • chelsraee
    chelsraee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose around 120 lbs. open to any friend requests. doing well so far! :#
  • marie620
    marie620 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey looking to lose between 50-60lbs been doing FP on and off a few years and just added Fitbit to it about 3 months ago. Looking for friends to motivate...
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My goal is 57. I'd be happy to join you guys and please feel free to add me. Matter of fact, I'll add you all.
  • ninamonique07
    ninamonique07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all, My goal is to lose 50 lbs. I lost 50 with the help of myfitnesspal and maintained it for 2 years. Now I'm back because I gained 25 of those pounds back. It held me accountable in a different way than weight watcher's.
  • erealmuto74
    erealmuto74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm elaina from roanoke va. Newly diagnosed diabetic and want to lose 75 pounds. I could also benefit from a few friends. Feel free to add me as well!
  • tommytorpedo
    tommytorpedo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tom. Trying to lose 50 to 80 pounds.
  • erealmuto74
    erealmuto74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm elaina from roanoke va. Newly diagnosed diabetic and want to lose 75 pounds. Add me if you like.
  • ilovethenumber20
    ilovethenumber20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Dani. My goal is to lose 100lbs by mid May of 2017. I'm down 5.8 so far. Would love to be apart of a support system.
  • fullofdreams84
    fullofdreams84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Im Cheryl from UK id like to lose around 100lb if not more. Be great to have another friend to help motivate :)
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me id live to join you
  • neomellojenn
    neomellojenn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 139.2 lbs to lose. Friend me. I'm new here.