Looking for friend wanting to loose 50lbs+

Options

Replies

• Christine61314
    Christine61314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I too have a lot to lose, I don't have a specific number but definitely 100lb+ I really just want to be healthier and fitter. Anyone is welcome to add me. x
  • navymomx3
    navymomx3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    <3 Okay I am in too. Looks like a good place to get motivated.
  • dianesc67
    dianesc67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi ..lost 20 since April....I have about 80 more to go to reach my dream weight...taking it 20 lbs at a time...I keep open diary ...and log in every day...friend requests welcome...Di
  • gorgeous2343
    gorgeous2343 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Becky I'm 34 years old and I'm trying to lose 118 lbs. I started at 263 and I'm down to 255 but I have a ways to go. I don't use my fitness pal for food, but instead I write everything down. Helps me keep track, but I still weigh in once a week and post
  • ksharp69
    ksharp69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name Kim, trying to lose about 55lbs. New to mfp really love the way it keeps me on track
  • JCwa2004
    JCwa2004 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello :) my name is Jeromy, I live in Washington state. I'm 32 years old and looking to lose 126 more lbs. I've lost 9.5 lbs. So far in the last week.
  • barihogue619
    barihogue619 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Bari and I just started my journey. I have 100llbs to lose, 15 at a time. Would love some connections for motivation.
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Down 12 lbs so far slow and steady.
    Don't weigh every day
    Small amount of protein wach meal
    Better carb choices
    Recording what I eat
    doing better the next day
    Overeaters anonymous. ..awesome support
    Chat podcast phone
    easy on myself
  • elirin13
    elirin13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody. My name is Erin, 25 from NY. I have over 100 lbs to lose. Just started this week, and I know that down the road I'll be thankful for some support, so I am happy to give some as well.
  • abcole93
    abcole93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm April. I am not new to MFP but have never used it consistently, and thought having some support may help me stay accountable! I am 5'4" and 46 years old and have about 55 pounds to lose. Please add me!
  • irondude359
    irondude359 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like...
  • cfritz93
    cfritz93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Calli, 23 and aiming to lose 90-100lbs. I did this last year and lost 45 in 6 months. Add me if you'd like :)
  • audiogal
    audiogal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Kelly, I'm 56 & I am looking to lose 200+ pounds. Looking for motivation, encouragement & accountability.
    Thanks!
  • swimfan10003000
    swimfan10003000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose around 70lbs, been struggling with going on and off diets and losing and gaining. I'm 21 from the uk, I have put on quite a lot of weight over the last few years and don't want it to hold me back anymore! Any help or chit chat would be appreciated

Hey !
    I am on that kinda trail. . But I have had success this time . .i have just created my meals around proteins . . I'm trying more.
  • FaithMathias
    FaithMathias Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sonya , looking to lose 100lbs. starting over today. My short term goal is 3 lbs this week starting today. Help me stay motivated.
  • cammylee914
    cammylee914 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    150 down is my goal..... In Seattle for now..... Feel free to add me!
  • nicholehwood
    nicholehwood Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 100 pounds over the next year. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • JAHodgkinson_uk
    JAHodgkinson_uk Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, my names Julie, 43. I'm in Manchester, UK. Bit overwhelmed by how much I need to loose. Realistically about 100 pounds. Trying to get fitter too. Trying to be more active on here. Would love some more friends on here, feel free to add me.
  • rsaathoff684
    rsaathoff684 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I am looking to lose about 100 pounds by the time the summer is over I would love to support you and I would hope that you would support me on our long long journey ahead to success seeing our weight goal!
  • witheredbonniesteam
    witheredbonniesteam Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi :) add me if you like, I like having motivating people on here