Looking for friend wanting to loose 50lbs+

Options

Replies

• robynjack2014
    robynjack2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose around 70lbs, been struggling with going on and off diets and losing and gaining. I'm 21 from the uk, I have put on quite a lot of weight over the last few years and don't want it to hold me back anymore! Any help or chit chat would be appreciated
  • DragonWise
    DragonWise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 41 and have over 100 to lose. So far, I've lost almost 13 and have lost tons of inches because I work out a lot. Ive been at it seriously for almost 45 days and i feel like the food habits are taking over :) Anyone who loves interacting, please feel free to add me!
  • catelee_03
    catelee_03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm 31. i have lost about 50 lbs and want to lose at least another 40! Anyone please feel free to add me!! :)
  • niksternoo
    niksternoo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the uk and want to lose 84lbs. I've lost 24 already but need another 84 shifting. I'm healthy calorie counting and swimming an hour a day feel free to add me
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Asian! I'm looking to loose a large amount of weight too. Let's motivate each other!
  • thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am trying to lose about 50lbs. I took a break from myfitnesspal this spring and a lot of my friends are now inactive. Happy to receive a friend request from any motivated people out there!
  • HuskyGent
    HuskyGent Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Relatively new to MFP. Looking to drop 80lbs for my first milestone.
    All feel free to add me.
  • nicolecheriepeoples
    nicolecheriepeoples Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50! Feel free to add me!
  • cookveronica50
    cookveronica50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 100 lbs. I need to do this for me. I would like support. Good luck to you.
  • RebeccaArzberger
    RebeccaArzberger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile: Rebecca from WI lookin for about 70lbs I'd love to help support others like myself! Good luck to you and all who have and will post on this c: I just started on here today
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    hey I'm Tia from Alabama. I'm 5'7 and 27 years old. my goal is to lose 150 lbs. I want this more than anything. I've been dealing with depression and stress. I've hit rock bottom. I can only go up from here. I need this life change. please add me. I'm open to new active friends
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Samantha (or Sam, I'm ok with either lol) from the U.K. I'm wanting to loose 80-100lbs
    Anyone can feel free to add me, the more the merrier!! Can't have too much support and can't give too much when it's wanted/needed :) x
  • sandra1168mfp
    sandra1168mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm sandra from UK I want to lose 147lb just started today I've tried lots of times to lose weight but really need to now as my health is suffering .
  • schuell8
    schuell8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    same here! Add me if you like!
  • laurent1958
    laurent1958 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Larry from Montreal Canada. It`s been on my mind for a long time now (years), needed to loose 83 pounds. In January I finally made up my mind, Lost 18 pounds so far, 65 left to go... I would love to share my experience and learn from all of you. Chat to you soon.. :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 120 pounds with 15 to 20 pounds to go! Feel free to add me!
  • stacieluvzneyoo
    stacieluvzneyoo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60lbs add me!
  • ThenameIwantedwastaken
    Options
    I need to lose about 115lbs from now, if not a little more. I lost over 150 a few years ago then gained almost all of it back so I'm doing it right this time. I don't plan on being super active on the message boards but I log in a few times a day.

So whoever wants to add me, go for it.
  • Abi_n_VA
    Abi_n_VA Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 90 more lbs. Congratulations to each of you on all your hard work so far!!! Send me a friend request!
  • Thelmaaa1990
    Thelmaaa1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Thelma and Im trying to loose 40 pounds. Definitely looking for like minded friends. Add me!