Stroller for six year old????

Options
124»

Replies

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Ws2016 wrote: »
    You put a six year old in a stroller and you'll turn her into a serial killer.

Yeah, couldn't imagine the crap her friends/classmates would give her if they saw her.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I only let my 5 1/2 year old in a stroller for something like Disney because the days are long. I can say she is lazy though and always tries to get out of walks. My four year old son is a ball of energy and he is always up for a walk. We just make her go and once we start, she is usually fine and just talks my war off the entire time. I do not push her to walk fast. We have to keep my four year olds pace but I can get a mile or two out of them.

Now that the weather is better and it is daylight out longer we are trying to get them out at least three days a week for a family walk with our dog. It is a time with no distractions just to talk so I think it has many benefits. May not be the fastest walk for me but it is good for them.
  • Fitamdshiit
    Fitamdshiit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    Does she like to ride bikes? Or maybe those battery power cars? I'm not sure about a stroller for a six year old. My daughter is a year and a half and hates being in a stroller. So I'm always looking for fun alternatives.

The battery powered cars should be outlawed.imo. Great way to get a kid on a lifetime of inactivity.

Let her bIke.

Interesting haha. I'll keep that in mind. Mine is still very young.