Options

Replies

• Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    tryett wrote: »
    OODone wrote: »
    tryett wrote: »
    Since I have pcos I watch my carb intake. I prefer to get my calories from real food that I will be eating during and after maintenance. I occasionally have used protein powder (ON) in shakes.
    Where do you find fake food? I would like to try some. :p

I was referring to eating rather than drinking my calories.

I was just teasing.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You do not have to eat breakfast. Wait until lunch to have real food if you want.
  • Tonica0720
    Tonica0720 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Omg really that is awesome
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Yes I do most of the time I just add bananas or strawberries. It gives it a better taste. But I don't weigh any of the food I eat.
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Eating at a deficit and making sure I hit my protein goals daily. Don't care about carbs and fats.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I sometimes have different things. For example sometimes I will have eggs or oatmeal for breakfast. Most of the time meat wise I only eat chicken or ground turkey.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to directly respond to a post? I'm am not quite sure how to work the discussion bored all the way yet.
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Tonica0720 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how to directly respond to a post? I'm am not quite sure how to work the discussion bored all the way yet.

Hit the blue button that says "Quote".
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I think all of your guys different healthy habits are great. I would like to learn more about them because I will not be using shakes forever.
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options

Click on "quote" on the bottom left corner of the post you want to reply to.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    OMG Rogstar you are right. Diets are very hard to deal with. But you are right calorie counting is the best thing ever. But sometimes I worry about not eating enough calories. Because I am also on a low carb diet.
  • Rogstar
    Rogstar Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    OMG Rogstar you are right. Diets are very hard to deal with. But you are right calorie counting is the best thing ever. But sometimes I worry about not eating enough calories. Because I am also on a low carb diet.

Hey, is that your before/after/in progress in your photo? It looks like you've already put in a ton of hard work! If you've found something that works for you and you can live with, stick with it! I just know that low carb isn't for me, but if you're liking it then that's great!
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Yes that's my before & after pic I don't know how to post them in discussions and stuff. But thank you so much it has been so hard to stay focused especially when everyone around you isn't the same way. But this time I am really determined.
  • crawfishgirl333
    crawfishgirl333 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I have been using slim fast shakes for a while. And I was wondering if anyone else out there had tried them or what kind of diet are you on that's working for you?? Just curious

I use slim fast shakes high protein I love them so far for over a week now ! I'm finally realizing I can't eat without counting and worrying about what I'm eating if I want to be thinner Or fit in my clothes
  • emmylootwo
    emmylootwo Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm on the eat whatever the hell I want diet as long as it fits in my calorie goal and/or weekly deficit. Some days that entails eating the more traditional "healthy foods" like veggies, lean meats, dairy, and grains because they keep me satisfied. Some days I eat only fast food and chocolate ice cream. Most days it's a mixture of both. Works for me. I lost over 100 pounds doing this in the past, and while I went through some unfortunate events that led to me to start losing in an unhealthy way and gaining back everything, now that I'm back to CICO the weight is coming off again. 20 pounds in 40 days. On vacation now eating lots of yummy foods and cocktails and not worrying because I know when I get back home CICO will work. It's not a gamble, not a "diet."
  • monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LCHF
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Hi crawfishgirl333 how do you like them? Do you just use them regularly or do you add things to change the flavor?
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Hi emmylootwo that is a huge accomplishment