sports bra to bed or no?

Options
So is it better to wear a firm fitting sports bra to bed or no bra?

Replies

• lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    If I wear any bra to bed my boobs hurt the next day. Badly. But I'm very busty, not sure if that's why.

Point is i say neither because the pain but that might just be me.

Though a nurse/teacher I once had said it helps your boobs stay perky so there might be something to that.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I wear loose fitting sports bras to bed. They just slip over head and have like no support. I basically use them as pajama tops. This is a huge improvement from when I wore bras to bed. Maybe, one day, I'll progress to none!
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have heard women that swear wearing a sports bra to get keeps the boobs perky forever....but I kind of doubt it. Set them free lol unless you dont mind a sport bra no reason eithier way just what is comfortable ;)
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,980 Member
    Options
    The only time I ever slept in a bra was when I was pregnant. for some reason it was more comfortable.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I live on my own, so my bra only goes on if I go outside, or have visitors. I've never worn one in bed I hate bras, but I'm too busty to go braless in pubic :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i always wear a bra at night. usually a sports bra because i exercise in the morning and i don't want to futz with a bra in the morning
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    The Hanes comfy bra changed my life. I don't know how else to explain it other than it's like underwear for your boobs. I'm pregnant, and these days I would shower with a bra on if I could practically, but when not pregnant some days bra, some days not. Just went with what felt best at that time.
  • numbnumbnumb
    numbnumbnumb Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Never go to bed without one.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oh I invested in the Victoria Secret Lounge bra.. it really isn't a bra per se, more like a comfy silk wrapping around the girls.. it keeps the girls from floppy around in the bed..

Heck no on wearing my stiff (but awesome to run in) sports bra... talk about being too confined.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Wear whatever is comfortable for you, even if it's nothing.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    I don't wear one to bed.

holy cow as I am LMAO right now!