Would you defriend somebody because they wear Crocs?

Options
BrainyBurro
BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
VH-normal-crocs.jpg

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    not if there's sufficient thigh gap. and b!tchen knee socks.

crocs-1.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I don't know, would you defriend someone for wearing a fez?

tumblr_m7f8sxuq3p1rylwhfo1_400_zps0d67c52e.gif
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I need to buy some crocs
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    No, they're great for gardening, you just hose them off.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Only in real life.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    wtf-crocs-11.jpg
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    I wish that they were socially acceptable. I have gnarly, nasty feet -- toes, especially.

Digger.jpg

It's hard to find air-conditioned footwear that hides my nastiness.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    No, they're great for gardening, you just hose them off.

this is true, but once they are wet they take a while to dry out...er, so i have heard...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Someone bought a pair for my daughter, before I'd even heard of them. She practically swore on her life that they were called "Crotches". I kept telling her I didn't think that's what they'd be called, but she was very insistent. :laugh:

ETA no, I wouldn't defriend someone, but my view of them would be very different. :tongue:
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I don't know, would you defriend someone for wearing a fez?

tumblr_m7f8sxuq3p1rylwhfo1_400_zps0d67c52e.gif

No fezs are cool ask Doctor Who
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would deport them
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Heck no, that's petty. I wear my pink Crocs in the comfort of my own home, although I would never wear them out in public, maybe if the ones I bought were actually my size. They are too big, so I just use them as house slippers, but sometimes I do wear them on my way to the bus stop with my son, but he doesn't care though.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I used to wear them in High School. I haven't since (7 years ago).

However, I just went into the Croc store at the Denver Airport while killing time and they have some VERY stylish crocs now-a-days! Like so:

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-a-leigh-mini-wedge-leather/11847,default,pd.html?cid=274&cgid=women-collections-aleigh

I would have bought them but they're a little pricey IMO.

EDIT - just to add that since the company formed in Colorado, a lot of people wear them here, so it's not that socially unacceptable...maybe at work yes...but definitely not around town on the weekend or anything.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Someone bought a pair for my daughter, before I'd even heard of them. She practically swore on her life that they were called "Crotches". I kept telling her I didn't think that's what they'd be called, but she was very insistent. :laugh:

ETA no, I wouldn't defriend someone, but my view of them would be very different. :tongue:

No, but I would defriend someone if they called them crotches. "Oh how do you like my new crotches? They have big old holes in them to let them air out and not get all stank and mouldy!"
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Maybe.

But I wear them as slippers around my house. My floors are hard.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    No way - CROCS are cool water shoes- I love spending time at the beach, waterparks and in my pool but the sand and cement are freakin hot. Leave them by the water and slip them on when you get out. Wash off the sand easily!!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Light them on fire where they stand!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

No, but I would defriend someone if they called them crotches. "Oh how do you like my new crotches? They have big old holes in them to let them air out and not get all stank and mouldy!"

Nobody likes moldy crotches! :bigsmile:
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I work at a day camp, and a few years ago one of the campers was wearing them, and another went to tell them she liked them, and said "I like your crocs". But she left the r out of the word. Use your imagination to figure out what she actually said. (Mind you she was like 6, so it really was an accident".