Would you defriend somebody because they wear Crocs?

Options

Replies

• cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brilliant!
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    probably not
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Certainly not, because they are a friend. But because they are a friend, I would do what a true friend would do.

Have them committed to the psych ward because they clearly have lost their mind.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I only wore my crocs when I was pregnant, because nothing else fit. I had permacankles.
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ha NO!

I wear my crocs to and from Taekwondo (because we work out barefoot). I also wear them to my Mom's house and the pool or beach if my toenails aren't done!

That said, I would never just wear them out to the store or really in "public." They are funny looking! My kids LOVE their crocs though.
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    No! I wore fabulous mary jane Crocs when I went kayaking and stuff in Costa Rica. They are pretty functional. And the mary janes ain't bad at all.
  • BeautifulByChoice
    Options
    Yes.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair once while drunk and shopping. Okay, yes, I did this regularly at one time as it was the only way my wife could get me to go shopping for any length of time. It resulted in some interesting wardrobe items, a pair of yellow crocs among them. I wore them the next day for 10 minutes and decided I looked like Mickey Mouse and never wore them again. Interestingly enough, this is also how I ended up with a pair of man capris and an Ed Hardy button down.

images-11_zps45bb4400.jpeg

I'm thinking you should put all these things on together and take a picture, for proof. (and possibly blackmail)
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I don't know, would you defriend someone for wearing a fez?

tumblr_m7f8sxuq3p1rylwhfo1_400_zps0d67c52e.gif

No but I would shoot the fez lol
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    This summer I developed plantar fascistic and my Croc flip flops have made it bearable to walk. I am considering a pair of their Medic RX line for work. I am on my feet for 6-7 hours a day (teacher)--I'd rather not be pain and be able to walk at the end of the day. They have a few cute styles. To be honest, I'd rather be comfortable than worry about if someone likes my shoes.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I hate the damned things, but I have a pair to wear in dirty horse stalls, as I got tired of ruining other footgear. I can throw those things in a bucket to wash 'em, damp manure doesn't do any harm. I would never, ever, wear them off the farm!! So I wouldn't unfriend anybody, not being a hypocrite, unless they were wearing Crocs out to dinner. That's a hanging offense. Or it should be.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    As ridiculous as I think crocs are, I wouldn't defriend someone because they wear them!! That would be even more ridiculous than the crocs themselves!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I would give them the chance to destroy them first....
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    What else do you wear when you're boating or cleaning your yard?
    Heavy gardening and hurricane weather I wear Wellies.
    I'm so fashionable when gardening. lol

2500215530_cc0a266dac_q.jpg

7004343452_cdd990b517_m.jpg
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    yep, crocs and reebok classics
    both are as bad as each other
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I hated the Crocs until I tried them while backcountry backpacking in tough terrain. After a day of strenuous hiking, they felt AMAZING! Made for excellent camp shoes. Will never wear them in real life.

I'd defriend anyone wearing those clown 5-finger shoes.
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Why did crocs go out of style?
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Who gives a ****?

Actually I'm considering wearing them and bring them back into fashion with my mates because I didn't realise they were that hated. I brought the Gin and Tonic back, and I say "hootenanny" more times than you can count on your broken left pinkie so I bet I can do this too.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    ogw03b.gif

LOLLLLL.....OMG......laughed so hard