• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    kuftae wrote: »
    It's like investing in penny stocks. Get in while the price in low (overweight, lower self-esteem, not many other buyers). Then as the price rises (skinny, in-shape, high-self-esteem) you're already in.

But just as many penny stock go completely bust

Big girls need love too

Just not from me.. I just can't.. ive tried.. it just totally grosses me out.. and also I just feel like I am settling when I know that Ferrari is just around the corner..

And so have you had women think the same of you? I'm just curious

Honnestly dont care everyone has their own opinion as to what is good. Some probably have .. its life .. improve yourself and move on. Really there is nothing wrong with that as this is how the world should be. Not everyone gets a trophy.
  • Tsartele
    Options
    It's like investing in penny stocks. Get in while the price in low (overweight, lower self-esteem, not many other buyers). Then as the price rises (skinny, in-shape, high-self-esteem) you're already in.

Big girls need love too

Just not from me.. I just can't.. ive tried.. it just totally grosses me out.. and also I just feel like I am settling when I know that Ferrari is just around the corner..

are you into stocks or cars tho

because the car will depreciate if you know what I mean, but the stocks might split amirite

Stocks go up and down but Ferrari's never depreciate they just get more rare, exclusive, and expensive with age.

This is the 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB-4 in my opinion probably the most beautiful Ferrari ever built. A few years ago they traded hands for around 350k today they go for 3-4 million and the one owned by Steve McQueen just sold for 18.5 million.

rg1vkdfooq4p.jpg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I'll see your Ferrari and Raise you an AC Cobra

4lowzdt2ozo8.jpg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

I drive a 06 Trailblazer, I call it a Piece of *kitten* B)
  • Tsartele
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    I'll see your Ferrari and Raise you an AC Cobra

4lowzdt2ozo8.jpg

Very nice but you would need 4 of those to equal the value of the Ferrari
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Damn, I came to this thread hoping to read that people were trying to sell some black market organs but I'm just disappointed.

Completely unrelated: If anybody knows somebody in the market for a kidney or another expendable organ, I am always willing to sell. Got too many organs and not enough money.
  • Tsartele
    Options

Big girls need love too

are you into stocks or cars tho

because the car will depreciate if you know what I mean, but the stocks might split amirite

Stocks go up and down but Ferrari's never depreciate they just get more rare, exclusive, and expensive with age.

This is the 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB-4 in my opinion probably the most beautiful Ferrari ever built. A few years ago they traded hands for around 350k today they go for 3-4 million and the one owned by Steve McQueen just sold for 18.5 million.

rg1vkdfooq4p.jpg

oh

uh

...i thought we were talking about women's bodies like "ferarri" means hot lady who is thin but not a 'butterface' like that one guy said. and then penny stocks for the hookers

y'all speak in toungues and i'm just tryna fit in

Actually I think you got the gist of it...then we transitioned into just talking about cars.
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    Damn, I came to this thread hoping to read that people were trying to sell some black market organs but I'm just disappointed.

Completely unrelated: If anybody knows somebody in the market for a kidney or another expendable organ, I am always willing to sell. Got too many organs and not enough money.

i need a heart pm me pls

Hmm, sorry I was born without one. Just ask any of my ex's. I'm a heartless *kitten*.
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    And, yes, I did mean a heartless kitten. Thanks MFP.

Here's a picture of me IRL

ec2c6ac418de02b015d99017d845a8cef3145685edfad7a9378e6fc3e688e58d_1.jpg
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    No surprise really. What do you expect from a lot of vain people seeking validation? Just take a look at the majority of the threads in the game/chit chat section of the forum.