What's YOUR favorite ice cream brand?

Options
124»

Replies

• bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Talenti sea salt caramel used to be at the top of my list. I never thought I would say this...this stuff from Costco is better!

5kvyb3c3uy04.jpg
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    A local Minneapolis-based ice cream company has some pretty interesting flavors...
    • Smoked Vanilla: "We start with delicious local honey and proceed to cold smoke it. Then we churned it with our classic smooth and creamy vanilla ice cream. Summer never tasted so good."
    • Stout Oat Crunch: "We start with grass-fed organic milk, and combine it with brown sugar, stout, and oat praline. The result is a rich, malty-caramel flavor with some crunch from the oats which bring out the nuttiness of the beer."
    • Roasted cherry chocolate chunk: "A perfect marriage of fruit and chocolate. Starting with a cherry rum base, ending with sweet roasted cherries and chocolate chunks swirled throughout."

Yum!

Those sound good. What is the name of the company?
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    A local Minneapolis-based ice cream company has some pretty interesting flavors...
    • Smoked Vanilla: "We start with delicious local honey and proceed to cold smoke it. Then we churned it with our classic smooth and creamy vanilla ice cream. Summer never tasted so good."
    • Stout Oat Crunch: "We start with grass-fed organic milk, and combine it with brown sugar, stout, and oat praline. The result is a rich, malty-caramel flavor with some crunch from the oats which bring out the nuttiness of the beer."
    • Roasted cherry chocolate chunk: "A perfect marriage of fruit and chocolate. Starting with a cherry rum base, ending with sweet roasted cherries and chocolate chunks swirled throughout."

Yum!

Those sound good. What is the name of the company?

sweetscienceicecream.com/

eta: He beat me to it as I edited a typo. lol