Any Oklahoma Peeps?

Options
124»

Replies

• bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm from the OKC area as well. 30 lbs down so far in the first 2 months! I still have 50 or so to go. Anyone of you from Oklahoma, feel free to friend request me.
  • jbells93
    jbells93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, hello all you Okies!!! I'm Sooner born, Sooner bred, lol! Sadly, I married into the Navy and have been a gypsy since then, living EVERYWHERE!! I was born in Tulsa, went back and forth between there and Muldrow, my dad's hometown (it's just across the river from Ft. Smith, AR). I went to school in Jenks from 3rd to 6th grade, when we moved back to Muldrow for good, so I graduated from there, then moved to Norman, graduated from OU, stayed in Norman for a few more years and then got married and had to move. Not a lot of ocean in Oklahoma, lol! A lot of my family is still there, so I go home once or twice a year. I'm now in North Florida, which, of all the places I've lived, feels the most like home, the most like Oklahoma. Very similar culture, people are so friendly, everyone loves football, lol, similar politics and spiritual beliefs, etc. I love it here, but I'll always consider myself an Oklahoman at heart, just in exile for a while.