I'm TOO pretty to work...

Options

Replies

• operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    she looks older than 33 to me... closer to 40 something? She's pretty, I just wouldn't see her being soooo pretty it causes her that much trouble lol
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options

I thought that too! She should really use some of her parents money to buy a bra... and maybe a brush.

This!
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    she looks older than 33 to me... closer to 40 something? She's pretty, I just wouldn't see her being soooo pretty it causes her that much trouble lol

Oh, trust me...all it takes for guys to notice you is if you're prettier than half of the other women.
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    ........I wish I could use that excuse. Oh wait, I like to be a productive, contributing member of society. Maybe when she's old she will be too wrinkly for me to take care of - from the cranky nurse.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    This explains why I am always working I guess....:(
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of curious why such a "beauty" has to live off her parents and isn't some rich guy's trophy wife or pampered mistress ...
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    This is about the 3rd time I've seen a newspaper/mag run this story..
    Too pretty to work but happy to sell the story?
    Of course she is attractive, slim etc etc but really, REALLY?
    I've seen much more beautiful women working - It's about being taken seriously for what you are able to do not what you look like..
    Oh never mind..I'm only saying this because I'm ugly enough to work...dam!

this!

lol my sister is absolutely stunning (and at 42 looks about 5 years younger than this woman does at 33) and she manages to be taken seriously as a VP in a company :)
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options

Oh, trust me...all it takes for guys to notice you is if you're prettier than half of the other women.

I was pretty before I had kids... didn't have anywhere close to trouble... and I hate attention so I would have noticed lol
  • lizstratton26
    Options
    wait.........she's only 33? yikes. I thought she was 40.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    As someone who works in male-dominated industry, I'd like to ask this girl to take several seats. Your reasonings for not wanting to wok are embarrassing!

I am by no means claiming to be the prettiest girl in the world (so please don't attack me) , but I get called pretty a lot. I'm only saying that to give my statement a little framing. One thing men I've met say they admire about me is my intelligence and ability to work hard. I go to work and bust my butt just as hard as the next person. Do I find some dudes leering at me creepily in the corporate cafeteria? Yes. Do I feel that I'm hit on by senior men at my firm. HELL YES, but I'm not running around whining about it and using it as an excuse to not work.

Why? Because my career is about ME and I would never let the actions of men or jealous females derail all of my hard work. Grow up or just own up to the fact that you're lazy and want a rich man to take care of you.

Ok, rant over.

Actually I would say you ARE really pretty...I don't believe there is such a thing as too pretty to work...but I'd say you come closer to that than this woman...

:smooched:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of curious why such a "beauty" has to live off her parents and isn't some rich guy's trophy wife or pampered mistress ...

This! Her "sugar daddy" should not BE her daddy...
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Some days I feel Too Ugly to work!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    I'm too pretty to twerk.
    tumblr_mhz0guTFX41refo9bo1_r1_400.gif
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    goes to show for the most part Men only have one choice in life do for themselves, Women have two choices do for themselves or have someone else do it for you.

yes, a choice. That doesn't mean we all take advantage like that. Some of us bust *kitten*, too. :wink:
    Plenty of men have someone do for them, too.

QFT. My brother-in-law doesn't work or do squat and his wife works her butt off to support them. He's "finding himself" you know....
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I think you guys are coming down too hard on this lady. She at least works hard on her looks, right?
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Wow.... Just when you think you heard it all.

I have seen way, way, way more attractive women than her that successfully go to work everyday without mommy and daddy forking the bills. Hell, my best friend since childhood is more attractive than her.

I call complete and utter bullsh!t... There are plenty of work from home jobs if she is worried about people judging her on her looks. My aunt and I work with governments in our state to do payroll and accounting. Not a one of them know what we look like.

What a complete narcissistic waste of oxygen.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    She's not that pretty... definitely not.
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    This explains why I am always working I guess....:(

♫♪ You are so beautiful…to meeeeee ♪♫ :flowerforyou:
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    She's pretty but not TOO pretty, and her eyes definitely look older than 33. And I agree, there are other jobs if you're too pretty to work in public. She's obviously trying to get famous.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    wait.........she's only 33? yikes. I thought she was 40.

That is what I thought. I will be 45 next month and I think she looks older than me. I think she is "ok" but not that pretty. I have been treated like crap by women I worked with and sexually harassed too, but in my case, I was acting like a flighty princess that thought my crap did not stink.....otherwise known as my 20s.

With that attitude she is not going to find a wealthy man that will treat her well. Those men want women that are way prettier, way younger and are easily manipulated into feeling insecure. She will end up with a Saudi prince that treats her like crap, and it will be her parents fault.