• doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    This is how I feel sometimes. Ugh

You could definitely get away with it... but her... no. :wink:
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    She has nice hair, but that's about it...
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm too pretty too! That's why I waste my work day on MFP!!!!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    she's kind of wrinkly for being 33. i have seen some smoking hot 30 year olds and she really looks old when you look closely.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I think she looks kinda old for her age...IMHO..which is a hoot coming from me who HATES age-ism...but there you go.

and is it me or are her boobs seriously droopy in this pic?

article-2327173-19DE3F7F000005DC-259_634x869.jpg
    That's what I was thinking about this picture:
    article-2327173-19DE3EDF000005DC-868_306x423.jpg
    She doesn't look 33...

Why is her head crooked? Does it Bobble?

ani_sp_bh.gif
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I agree with her, my mustache makes me way to manly and handsome to work, it really just invites harassment and shootouts in th workplace

Love this! Mustaches are the bomb!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    There are all kinds of attractive people in this world and all manage to be likeable and productive members of society with friendships. People that think they are too pretty or that others are jealous, are really just sending off an attitude. Also the daily mail loves to write silly articles like this.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I think she looks kinda old for her age...IMHO..which is a hoot coming from me who HATES age-ism...but there you go.

and is it me or are her boobs seriously droopy in this pic?

article-2327173-19DE3F7F000005DC-259_634x869.jpg

Also look at her eyes. They are crooked and looking at them is freaking me out. If shes too pretty to work then 1/2 of MFP should be unemployed.

with all that money, she could afford some orthodontia. just saying.

*she asked for this!!!*
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Is it just me....or does she look a lot older than 33? I know 60 year olds who look better...including my Mom!

Dude yeah, she definitely looks much older than 33! She is very pretty, don't get me wrong, but I would believe it if somebody showed me her picture and said she was 45. Maybe she just has too much makeup on and it gives her the appearance of slight wrinkles? Or maybe I'm just a 28 year old A-hole who has no idea what's in store for me in the next 5 years...
    I'm 36 and I think she looks 50. It really might be the makeup. A lot of women think it makes them look younger when it does the opposite.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    This is simply a woman who needs attention and likes for her ego to be fed by others because she lacks self confidence. I know plenty women like her who love the poor me syndrome and it is annoying as hell. Beauty fades and the rate she's aging it will happen sooner rather than later. She should simply be honest with herself and say she does not want to work. Anyway, I find it hard to believe she is only 33--I'm 37 and I look way younger than her.
    By the way, I think all women are too pretty work but hell we gotta eat, sleep, have shelter, and other basic life needs----she really needs to get over herself because I can walk to the convenience store down the road and see twenty women who are more attractive----with or without make up.---she is nothing special.---to be honest, she doesn't even deserve this thread because we just fed her ego---now maybe she can go to work
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    agree that she looks a lot older than 33. i also think that her "problem" - has a lot to do with her demeanor and how she carries herself. if she were more assertive and didn't baby talk- maybe she would be taken more seriously. she seems like she is trying to play the role of the pretty girl. they way she speaks- it seems fake or forced. i don't know, maybe she is naturally that way, just my two cents.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I call bull****
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Is it just me....or does she look a lot older than 33? I know 60 year olds who look better...including my Mom!

Dude yeah, she definitely looks much older than 33! She is very pretty, don't get me wrong, but I would believe it if somebody showed me her picture and said she was 45. Maybe she just has too much makeup on and it gives her the appearance of slight wrinkles? Or maybe I'm just a 28 year old A-hole who has no idea what's in store for me in the next 5 years...

I thought the same thing. I'm 32 and I don't think she looks a year older than me.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    She's pretty, sure, but she looks older than 33. For someone spending that much moula on cloths, you'd think she'd get a proper fitting bra...O_o

I'm older than she is and I'd say I'm just as pretty and I am not having any issues working. There are also ladies here who are prettier than me and go fig that I don't hate their guts *rolls eyes*. As someone mentioned in the comments of the article, I have a feeling she quit working more than anything because it didn't mesh with her extravagant lifestyle and living off her parents is farrrr easier.

If she was harassed that much, where's her sugar daddy???

You look a lot younger than her... and I'd say prettier too, to me she just looks high maintenance :p Put 3/4 of the women in some fancy clothes hair done up and some professional make up (which she probably had for the photoshoot these pictures were done with) and I think honestly she wouldn't compare :)

edit: and kudos to the photographer for not editing out all her imperfections :)
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    "I just think that by criticizing her appearance, we lower ourselves to the same shallow plain of existence she lives on."

Truth!!! Her attitude is what I find repulsive. She is a beautiful girl and being that I'm no beauty queen I will not rip apart her looks.

As I previously state, I work in a male-dominated industry so I certainly understand her environment . I just use it as motivation to work harder and let my work ethic speak for me.

I just think she's lazy and wants a man to to take care of her. More power to her if she does, but just be honest about it.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    "I just think that by criticizing her appearance, we lower ourselves to the same shallow plain of existence she lives on."

Truth!!! Her attitude is what I find repulsive. She is a beautiful girl and being that I'm no beauty queen I will not rip apart her looks.

As I previously state, I work in a male-dominated industry so I certainly understand her environment . I just use it as motivation to work harder and let my work ethic speak for me.

I just think she's lazy and wants a man to to take care of her. More power to her if she does, but just be honest about it.

You succinctly summed up my thoughts.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    THREAD RECAP:

-she looks older than 33
    -bears similarities to Michael Jackson
    -she is pretty but not too pretty
    -she isn't that pretty
    -she is not attractive at all
    -she wears a lot of makeup
    -some people can relate to her on some days
    -a lot of people are prettier than her
    -eyebrows can be creepy
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    THREAD RECAP:

-she looks older than 33
    -she isn't that pretty
    -eyebrows can be creepy

You forgot... criticisms reinforce her delusional perceptions of herself.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    THREAD RECAP:

-she looks older than 33
    -she isn't that pretty
    -eyebrows can be creepy
    -criticisms reinforce her delusional perceptions of herself (don't hate the playa, hate the game)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    THREAD RECAP:

-she looks older than 33
    -she isn't that pretty