I hate my life

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    So how did you come to the conclusion that posting this here would help matters? It's only going to get you ignored, ridiculed, flamed, trolled, etc. and make you feel worse. And why is it posted in the "Success Stories" section?

Perhaps hating her life is her success...a severe underachiever?

Has to be trolling.

And even homeless and the indigent have access to things such as mental health, we do were I live, my tax dollars pay for some of this.

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    how are you in foster care at almost 34 yrs old? my dad died awhile back and my sister was murdered in 2007 by her so called best friend, I dont hate my life. life is what you make it. you can either make it better by getting up and doing something, you dont need family to help you either,you have to do it on your own,or you can sit there and whine and cry and woe is me about everything and let things get worse. its your choice. the only way its going to get better is if YOU make it better.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    U know something u don't know nothing I just thought someone up on here will tell me everything is gonna be ok but it seems rude that's it. I'm gonna stop

It will be okay. But I think you can see that people here give support based on context. Some of your story is missing. Do you have access to some counselors? I know you said that you don't need therapy, but honestly, it sounds like you need someone you can trust, confide in, and get some proper support. Someone who knows your situation better. Please do consider reaching out to someone in your life that you trust.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    U know something u don't know nothing I just thought someone up on here will tell me everything is gonna be ok but it seems rude that's it. I'm gonna stop

It will be okay. But I think you can see that people here give support based on context. Some of your story is missing. Do you have access to some counselors? I know you said that you don't need therapy, but honestly, it sounds like you need someone you can trust, confide in, and get some proper support. Someone who knows your situation better. Please do consider reaching out to someone in your life that you trust.

Yes, things will get better. If there's one thing that's constant in life, it's that it's always changing.

I also agree that you should find someone you can trust and talk to.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited June 2016
    Options
    In this thread she belongs to a gym. She is worried about her weight/thighs ext.. I presume it is ok to be in foster care at 30+ (not) but also has access to a gym means money somewhere, means he/she gets to the gym some how.. I am not buying what he/she is selling.. sorry

Something is really dark about OP.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/36872660#Comment_36872660
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,998 Member
    Options
    Well, okay then. It's your life to squander if you so choose.

No one can fix this but you.

I don't have any family either - haven't since 1999. I love my life. I couldn't prevent my family from dying. I had to get on with it. You can too. :) It's a choice, bella.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    People on here is against me I don't know. I just want someone on here to tell I'll be ok that's it

You will be okay.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    People on here is against me I don't know. I just want someone on here to tell I'll be ok that's it

People aren't against you, but we often see people pop in here with some really fantastic and unbelievable stories, so some are more sensitive to it than others.

1) If you use the quote button at the bottom of a post, it is easier for us to see who you are responding to. It makes it easier to follow.
    2) It will be OK. Several people are telling you that. Some are telling you that changing your mindset is what will help you get through this and then next rough patch, and all the ones after that. Ignore the others.
    3) There is something in your story that isn't adding up. Why are you still in foster care at 33? Most people are released from foster care at 18. I looked at the information for your state, and there is a supportive transitioning program for ages 18-22. This is the point that is confusing people.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I did some checking as I provide assistance for our river region homeless coalition and we provide assistance for low income and the homeless and indigent.

A person can be considered foster for life (where I live) if this person is mentally ill, has a permanent disability, and in no way can be a dependent of their own. Government subsidies stop for all children in foster care at 18.

A person can reside with that foster family as long as they want to, but the foster program for the foster parents in getting money for that child ends. OP or other person is considered a legal adult and required to obtain employment and health care. Otherwise go into a program to obtain some government dollars.

Where OP falls in this I do not know, but there are people in this house hold where he/she lives, he/she is getting to and from a gym to workout and lose weight, someone is feeding him/her and providing medical care. Someone can help her she needs to ask for it.

If OP is homeless there are still programs available through government subsidies. While not a proud thing to need assistance it is there.

OP share your story with us so we understand where you fall in line???
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    ok Bella it says you live in MA,so that means once you are 18 you are no longer in whats called foster care.bella. do you mean like a group home? assisted living? do you have to live with someone to help take care of you?etc?in the us once you are 18 you are no longer in the foster care system. if you were sent somewhere else and need permission to go somewhere then I think you mean one of the other places I posted?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!