I hate my life

Options

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    You are the same age and have same location and just joined to call us all so yes not weird at all.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    anna888888 wrote: »
    I live in fla it's means I'm in ma

no when you join you put your location you live in not where you are at at the moment. but nice try.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this thread has gone on as long as it has and I was in on it early. Do not these forums have moderators? I have not seen any closed or locked topics, nor any kind of moderator presence on here.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    And your grammar/writing style is the same....
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this thread has gone on as long as it has and I was in on it early. Do not these forums have moderators? I have not seen any closed or locked topics, nor any kind of moderator presence on here.

It's the weekend, moderating is usually light
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

It's the weekend, moderating is usually light

That's 'cos they're getting over the Friday threads - I don't blame them for taking the weekend easy LOL!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

The boards are pretty busy and the moderators are volunteers. They do rely on people reporting concerning posts and topics, and sometimes take a little while to get to everything. They do pretty good, but sometimes there's a little lag.
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Actually...Bella and Anna are moderators. :o

Plot twist!
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Actually...Bella and Anna are moderators. :o

It's a boring day, I can see it! Stirrin' da pot
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

The boards are pretty busy and the moderators are volunteers. They do rely on people reporting concerning posts and topics, and sometimes take a little while to get to everything. They do pretty good, but sometimes there's a little lag.

I used to be a forum moderator back in '04/'05 on Gamespy's PlanetDoom Forums. I wouldn't mind reprising that role here...I have the time ; )
  • queenliz99
    Options

I used to be a forum moderator back in '04/'05 on Gamespy's PlanetDoom Forums. I wouldn't mind reprising that role here...I have the time ; )

If you like fun, I'm okay with it! ;)
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

I think there's a thread to volunteer for it, but I'm not certain. I've been around these boards for a couple years. It's not something they could pay me for. Respect for the mods, but it's just not something I could do.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Looks like you'll need to be around a bit longer:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1140573/mfp-is-looking-for-volunteer-moderators#latest
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,090 Member
    Options
    Wait. Is it the myproana chicks again? uh...
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Wait. Is it the myproana chicks again? uh...

That's my thought
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!