• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Never mind....
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,090 Member
    Options
    Well I was saying to u so. I was saying to people on here that has no respect for me .

People generally treat you the way you treat them and you are combative at best. Non one gets free respect while getting to abuse others.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    3) There is something in your story that isn't adding up. Why are you still in foster care at 33? Most people are released from foster care at 18. I looked at the information for your state, and there is a supportive transitioning program for ages 18-22. This is the point that is confusing people.

Well, I didn't want to say anything lest the OP take offense, but there is a group that frequently does spend their entire adult lives in assisted living facilities, those who have disabilities that prevent them from living independently.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    rankinsect wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    3) There is something in your story that isn't adding up. Why are you still in foster care at 33? Most people are released from foster care at 18. I looked at the information for your state, and there is a supportive transitioning program for ages 18-22. This is the point that is confusing people.

Well, I didn't want to say anything lest the OP take offense, but there is a group that frequently does spend their entire adult lives in assisted living facilities, those who have disabilities that prevent them from living independently.

Absolutely, which is why I was trying to not sound like a d-bag.

ETA: I feel like I need to clarify, that I was trying to explain why she was getting the reaction that she is, not that I agree with the reaction. There is obviously more going on here than we know, and some of these responses are really accusatory based on limited information.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I love my life love it love it love it. Change your mind set Bella

This. There's to many people going on about how miserable they are on this site. Get over your victim complex. It's your life. Don't like it? Change it. Or stop complaining.

(Sorry that was my rant :joy:)

I am with you because this is the second thread I have seen just like this one.

And they have this full pitiful me and throwing the pity party.. there is help. You can be absoutely living our your car, in a ditch and there is still help.

OP get that help. You do need a doctor not a blind cyber space forum where strangers are supposed to magically fix your issues! What you were wanting already has been given.. It will be ok.., ask for some help in your local area!
  • CafeLaCrema
    CafeLaCrema Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Focus on myself, happy life and healthy food...my passed wasn't easy....life is good for me now my daughter & son keeps me so happy. My honey plays music for a living and beings lots of joy.
    Janet Here
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I hate it I hate I hate it

Why? What happened that you're having such a hard time? We all get down sometimes, life isn't always easy. But it can be fabulous at times, most definitely worth sticking around as you never know what's going to be right around the corner. You also never know who's life you're going to effect in living yours. A smile, a gesture, a kind word, it can pick someone up and you won't even know it, plus it can pick you up even more!

Stick around, look around you, so many good things, so much to be thankful for, do you have a roof over your heads, shoes on your feet? Food to eat, clothes on your back? Then you're rich, some ppl even on here don't have some of that or any of it.

Now tell us what's really going on... why are you feeling pain at the moment?

xo <3
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I know where I am ok.. So I'm in a bad stuition. Ok. .. I don't need no one to take care of me ..

No one needs to take care of you, you need to get a ride down to your local outreach ministries perhaps, local free health center, or free/lowcost/sliding scale physical or medical health facility. OR

Talk to your foster parents about what you are doing here today. Talk to them about how you are posting about how you hate life, how you are seeking some sort of refuge and wanting us strangers on the internet to help you solve some sort of problem you have. talk about it with them before it becomes a different problem.

I am sure they will help you get the help you need. if not, why not try to look up on the internet some support groups that cater to helping you deal with your problems.

• Hearts_2015
    Options
    rankinsect wrote: »
    People on here is against me I don't know. I just want someone on here to tell I'll be OK that's it

You will be okay
    @bellacosta1010

I agree Bella, you're OK now as a human and you'll be OK
    , life sucks sometimes. When it does we have to fix it ourselves, even if's someone in the past that did something to us or for us to make it feel that way. In the end it's up to us to change how we think and feel about our future. Is life always fair? Hell No! But life can be a load of fun if we stay positive. Seek out other positive ppl, get rid of the negative ppl in your life, simply step away from them.

None of us need ppl that suck the life out of us, but it works the same for us if we are sucking the life out of others they'll want to/need to step away from us and they should. Life's too short to spend time around negative ppl.

As they say.. 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' and get the heck out of the mud and come play with the rest of us.

Take the positive from the this thread and let's move on!!
    Ppl are saying what they are on here because we've all been down at one point or another, we've all been alone in some fashion. To stay in it doesn't help.

They are also saying it because they care...

Come on, you know ya wanna be free..... MFP is the best place to do that!! ;)

• jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'll pray everything goes well for you bella. Keep your head up.
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    OP, just in case you really need help, here's a number to call and a link with more information.

1-800-273-8255
    1-800-273-TALK

Anyone can call, they won't say your problem is too small and hang up on you .

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
  • Hearts_2015
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I hate it I hate I hate it

Then change it. Everyone over the age of 17 has the life they've chosen.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!