You look fantastic. Great job.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really great work!! You look lovely!!!
  • pdxddd
    pdxddd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, Love this story! I was looking over success stories for Motivation and your's was the first to pop up and just exactly what i needed to read tonight. Thank you for posting , you're a true inspiration!
  • astrology681
    astrology681 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank for sharing your story and inspiring me. I am just getting going (again) and have 75 lbs to lose. I hope I can stay as committed as you. I want to look fabulous to. You are beautiful inside and out. Thank you
  • MindWarriorLou
    MindWarriorLou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are definitely a role model! Thanks for sharing your grit and determination!
  • nwd1976
    nwd1976 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.
  • mikngayaq
    mikngayaq Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, thanks for sharing your story.
  • itmeansflower
    itmeansflower Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I don't know what I can add to the comments, but I'm just getting going again and your story is a true motivator. (I loved the part about crossing your legs; boy can I relate!) The photos are great, you absolutely look 20 years younger! I think the best part is the happy glow in your eyes in the recent photos. Good for YOU! :)
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration. You look wonderful!
  • pinelopi22
    pinelopi22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • kronin23
    kronin23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And so inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I love coming to this site and seeing the successes.
  • lindarpolk
    lindarpolk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A very big congratulations to you! Thank you for not making it short and sweet. It's a lot more encouraging to hear more of your story and pictures. Make it into a book!
  • moonchildisme
    moonchildisme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look wonderfull!!!!!
  • Officially_Rosey
    Officially_Rosey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It feels wonderfully skinny to just casually drop one knee over the other and not look like a folded turkey wing or something.

:smiley: The way you described it gave me a good laugh, thanks for the humour.

Now a message for the OP, congratulations on the success of your weight loss journey :smile: Great results!

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and 10 years younger.
  • Josita62
    Josita62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Happy & younger. Your food looks amazing too! Great job! Congrats! The biggest benefit is to your health.
  • ivleafklover
    ivleafklover Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You look beautiful, and your a complete inspiration for me :)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look like your own daughter in your pictures now! So young! Kudos to you on getting healthy & off all your meds! :smiley:
  • 1964db
    1964db Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are a true inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!