Where did the fat come off first for you?

Options

Replies

• pinkstarberry
    pinkstarberry Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It came off my face, upper chest area, wrists, ankles, and waist first... I can't seem to lose anything off my hips and thighs :( It's really weird to still be obese but have collar bones sticking out and bony wrists and bony ankles and feet... ugh, darn thunder thighs!
  • amandasquist
    amandasquist Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hips and thighs
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Boobs first.
    Every time.
    :(
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Face. I had gotten to look like I had the mumps, like a chipmunk storing it's winter food in its cheeks. Then the arms. My belly must be going, because my clothes are looser, but even after losing 35+ lbs I can't buy new clothes yet.
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My face, but I wish it was my tummy!!!!!!! Lots of exclamation points because I really wish it was the tummy! :|
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    face and legs/butt first. it takes forever for my stomach to look smaller, but it comes off evenly when it does. bottom up for me!
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Hard to say where it came off first, perhaps my thighs. I know where it comes off last though and that is my gut.
  • AjRogers2
    AjRogers2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    While I don't think it was all fat my legs lost a lot. My legs looked like tree stumps and not legs originally.
  • AjRogers2
    AjRogers2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    While I don't think it was all fat my legs lost a lot. My legs looked like tree stumps and not legs originally.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    was face/neck and upper back for me. Hardest is (still) love handles/low back and belly.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    tapwaters wrote: »
    Breasts.

Boooooo!
  • kcraigpro
    kcraigpro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The first two places I noticed it were my waist and my left wrist, and for the same reason: My belt and my watch band had to be taken in a notch. Then I noticed my sport jackets were no longer snug. That's after a weight loss of nine pounds over four weeks. I'm working with a personal trainer and have incorporated vigorous resistance training along with a completely revamped diet. I've visibly added mass to my arms and shoulders. So I suspect I am losing mostly fat, and fairly evenly all over my body. I feel great. I wish I had done this earlier.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Thankfully, it was most noticeable in my stomach and my face.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I've been losing from all over, very much like peeling in layers. I cannot think of one area alone that's gotten smaller before other areas.

I'm now in a place where I'm happy(ish) with my face, neck, lower arms & hands, lower legs, ankles & feet. I saw my wrists in a mirror last week and was stunned by how THIN they are. As are my hands and fingers I used to have chipolatas for fingers. Now I have twiglets.

Still need to lose more from stomach, rear, back, thighs and upper arms (although I noticed today that my upper arms are thinner).

I looked pregnant when I started this and I still look pregnant (just a smaller pregnant) :/

Better that than how I was though (think elephant's gestation period - you get the idea)
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    boobs for me.. which was totally fine !!!!
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    All the places I don't hate the most ;)

In the order I noticed changes:
    My lower back and butt was first. The my hands and fingers (rings are really loose). I think my feet too - my shoes are fitting differently. Then my face. Then upper back, near my armpit.
    When I looked in the mirror and decided to do something about this, it was from my stomach that I wanted to lose fat.

My body is a practical joker and the joke's on me. I now know that the places I want it to go the most will most likely be last.
  • missarielbaby
    missarielbaby Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My first was probably my face. And I had to get my ring resized twice while I was losing weight.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My face... I remember how nice it was to see my cheekbones again. Then from fingers, toes towards my
    Belly and thighs but those still are hanging on to the fat for dear life. Pretty sure it's the dairy since I can't give up my lattes.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My hands I think... my rings now fall off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!