Where did the fat come off first for you?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• soechsner09
    soechsner09 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have a hump on the back of my neck from being on steroids for a health condition. This time around, the hump is noticeably smaller.
    I have that hump too!! ... I'm assuming from the number of times I have been on steroids. It's finally shrinking! I also noticed around my eyes as well as my neck. The weird one for me my feet though. It never occurred to me before that I carried much fat there lol. Belly is going much slower though ...
  • alone_aqua
    alone_aqua Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Face first! Always the face, neck and then boobs :(
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Legs and arms :s those were thin compared to the rest already...
    Then butt, boobs, face and at last lower abdomen :D
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My face straight away. My arms get really tiny also
  • Shrinkydink1977
    Shrinkydink1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Upper part of my stomach and now boobs. My waist isn't going down a whole lot but I am getting a slimmer over all silhouette and more curves in the right direction.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Waist, thighs, and then face...still have 50 lbs to go, lol everytime I got to where I am now I found out I was pregnant. I am now 7 weeks postpartum and am at pre pregnancy weight. No more babies for me so I can finally see where the fat comes off next :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!