Vegetarian Meals Part 2 (Photo Heavy)

Options

Replies

• FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Always need some recipe inspiration! Thanks :)
  • Carolw12
    Carolw12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    These look so delicious. Where can I get the recipes to these?
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Please invite me over!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    You are truly gifted. Everything looks amazing.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Planning on going vegetarian for a while now (husband used to be so I know I can do it with his support especially) and this really makes me want to do it now! Thank you for sharing these!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Been a veggie for a very long time and always love trying new recipes out. Thanks, I just bookmarked your blog. You have beautiful photography with the recipes. I bet we'll be seeing a cookbook from you soon :)
  • hawthornerose
    Options
    Could you post the recipe for the orange cherry polenta breakfast cake? It sounds fabulous. I'll definitely be trying some of your recopies, these all look amazing!
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Seriously bump.

I'm so excited you posted this. I can't wait to try these recipes. I want to eat more vegetarian/vegan foods and this was the inspiration i needed! :)
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thank, everyone! And thanks to the people that sent me such nice PMs too <3

As for the cherry polenta cake - oh man that was a while ago. Not sure I remember exactly how I made it, haha. I found the original MFP recipe card I made for it and I thiiiink I cooked the cherries on the stove with the butter and sugar until soft, then poured the batter (all of the other ingredients) over the top of the cherries into a cake pan - similar to how you'd do a pineapple upside down cake. I probably baked at 350 for 30-40 minutes. I can't say how accurate this is though, haha - it's really been a long time since I made it. I need to make it again. It's something I would love to put on my blog :)

polentacake2.jpg
  • Mollysous
    Mollysous Posts: 30
    Options
    Damn! I am not a vegetarian and I never will, because bacon, but I just had to favorite your blog for recipe ideas. I enjoy eating meat-free here and there, but your photos and recipes sound absolutely fabulous, so maybe we will have to eat a little bit more meat-free in the future. Thank you for providing such awesome looking and sounding foods!
  • amyenman1
    amyenman1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi is amyenman
  • amyenman1
    Options
    hi is amyenman 9783330821
  • amyenman1
    Options
    ok lol
  • amyenman1
    Options
    foods so good
  • amyenman1
    Options
    hi is amyenman
  • amyenman1
    Options
    hi is amy enman
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Damn! I am not a vegetarian and I never will, because bacon, but I just had to favorite your blog for recipe ideas. I enjoy eating meat-free here and there, but your photos and recipes sound absolutely fabulous, so maybe we will have to eat a little bit more meat-free in the future. Thank you for providing such awesome looking and sounding foods!

Thanks! :]
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    These all look so amazing, and I'm so glad I found your thread. Thanks so much for sharing here! (I will check out your blog at home.) Everything looks beautiful and yummy. ^_^
  • anyamb
    anyamb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Absolutely bump for inspiration!