what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Jeez, us short guys can't seem to get a break. Tall seems to be the 1st requirement.

I'm 5'10 and I have never discriminated. Dated a guy 5'6.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have a "type". I've gone from a musician, to a cowboy/hunter/outdoorsy guy to a woman. The one thing they all have in common is they make me laugh. I guess maybe my 'type' is 'funny', provided they know when not to be. The 24/7 joker is just annoying.

Now that I think of it, I can remember my mom once saying, "you're attracted to people who make you laugh, maybe because you are so serious". hmmm
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Jeez, us short guys can't seem to get a break. Tall seems to be the 1st requirement.
    well-I-guess-thats-that-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1414.jpg

I'm only 5'0" so pretty much EVERYONE is tall in my eyes. :wink:
  • miss_s_b
    miss_s_b Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The only important requirement for me is a great big massive... IQ. Gender (or lack of), height, shape, not important at all. There is beauty in all physical types. Although extreme skinny/bony is a mild turn off.

Basically, brains are sexy. I am 5 foot nothing and I have fallen in love with guys shorter than me to 6 foot 6... and girls of similar range. But they've all been smart.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

Heeeeeeeell no.

I like a man who treats me like a lady in the living room AND in the kitchen, and like a slut in the bedroom.

I'm no housewife, sorry, no. Lol

I agree with this one more than the first one. I personally like to be treated like a slut in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom. Why limit yourself to sex in ONLY one room of the house?! :flowerforyou:
    Why limit yourself to the house?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I'm 5'10 and I have never discriminated. Dated a guy 5'6.
    Me too. I've dated guys with up to a 6" height difference, both taller AND shorter. I don't discriminate based on height.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to Helvetica.

It gets me all sorts of hot and bothered.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

Heeeeeeeell no.

I like a man who treats me like a lady in the living room AND in the kitchen, and like a slut in the bedroom.

I agree with this one more than the first one. I personally like to be treated like a slut in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom. Why limit yourself to sex in ONLY one room of the house?! :flowerforyou:
    I don't :wink: how YOU doin'?
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    End of story.

Heeeeeeeell no.

Speaking of, aren't you supposed to bang me in my car? I mean, it'll be a tight squeeze (hehe) because I don't have much room in my back seat (hehe). All of that was both true and sexual. Mustang owner problems...
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

I'm 5'3. I'm guessing you're at least an inch taller than me, right?
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I love intellegence and funny. And one that doesn't mind my sarcasm! Other than that... fair game.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to Helvetica.

It gets me all sorts of hot and bothered.

I :heart: you...
  • k1229
    k1229 Posts: 135
    Options
    Human female. The details are open to negotiation.
    hahahahahahh!!!! GENIUS RESPONSE love it.

Additionally, i have no set type. I love Kevin James. and I love Robert Downey Jr. I also loathe waking up to the startling realisation that i am not channing tatums girlfriend, and mope bout the fact that Jason Statham doesnt know i exist... even poor James Gandolfini had something, although i think it was more Tony Soprano than James himself.

Big, Slim, Built like a tank, doesnt phase me.
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    Boney girls, with that whole Eurotrash/hipster thing going on. And, though I hate it, poor posture. Boney hipster Eurotrash girls with a slouch and a dominating streak a galaxy wide.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Men that I'm attracted too and has to be nice, and have a good heart.
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Tattooed, pierced, smells yummy, not a hairy beast lol, high sex drive, nice teeth and definitely prefer white guys and definitely not skinny dudes, yea im fussy and probably why im single :-)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

*throws hands up to face* My hero!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Bald, tattooed, and thick.

Just like my hubby :smile:
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    athletic to muscular body .. well done tattoos a plus.. dark humor, respectful, good taste in music.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options

No kidding huh? :cry: