what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Tall tall tall! Lean (biker/swimmer type, NOT burly), darker hair, and scruffy. Smart, funny, and adventurous. Haha, not picky at all...
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    Taller than me (I'm 5'8), short dark hair, big arms, broad shoulders, tattoos/piercings are always a welcome treat, goatees and facial hair are cool as long as you don't look like you belong on Duck Dynasty. I'm not sure if this makes any sense but a sensitive man's man, as in a beer drinking tough guy who doubles as a big cuddly teddy bear for me :)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I like my men nerdy, overweight, hairy, and preferably with a nicely kept beard.

It's a plus if they're handy, intellectual, creative, and have similar values and beliefs to mine.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Breathing is my type, but not a deal breaker
  • tlmcint
    tlmcint Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Intelligent and funny men. That's what turns me on. Yes, there's physical things I enjoy, but I'm more interested in what's between his ears.

Totally this!! Add to that kind. Big difference between "nice" and "kind".
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Its about the eyes and the smile for me. Cleavage is a plus.

A Sense of humor and intelligence are a huge, huge turn on.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    To the OP. Every time someone tells you that skinny girls can't get "big" guys, just remember, in Japan sumo wrestlers get ALL the chicks. And those girls are tiny...
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Jeez, us short guys can't seem to get a break. Tall seems to be the 1st requirement.

I'm 5'10 and I have never discriminated. Dated a guy 5'6.

Back when I was younger and insecure I'd discriminate. I'm 5'9". Now, if I were single and he were short but hot and strong.... I'd hit it.
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options
    My type: Short, witty Hispanic girls that drive me crazy in more ways than one.
  • pawpaw0906
    pawpaw0906 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you just made alot of good old boys very happy
  • BlessedBe23
    BlessedBe23 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I like all kinds of guys.......what's most important is that he is smart, funny, compassionate and not a homophobe. As far as looks go, I tend to be attracted to guys taller than me (I'm 5'3 so not that difficult) and I have a thing for redheads but that's not a requirement. If you can stand that Sunday nights are devoted to Walking Dead or True Blood (depending on the time of the year), that I'm pagan, that me and my friends are gamer geeks, and that we are an irreverent bunch, you're in! Yep, if you date me, you sort of date my friends too :tongue:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    as long as he's good with all the crazy I put off then he's my type.

tattoos and facial hair are a plus though :love:
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Thank you for showing love to us big guys. As far as girls go, I dig ladies with glasses. I have always crushed on girls with glasses, with a few exceptions here and there. On the shorter side and not incredibly thin is about my type. If they like hockey, which is maybe 1 out of every 10000, I am all theirs.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Jeez, us short guys can't seem to get a break. Tall seems to be the 1st requirement.
    well-I-guess-thats-that-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1414.jpg

I'm 5'3. I'm guessing you're at least an inch taller than me, right?

I'm short and my husband is short and skinny. I honestly never thought I'd go for someone like him, nor did any of my friends or family think so. But he's a great, honest, caring guy and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've found out that I have a thing for guys with long hair, light eyes and beards. Most of the time they are gamers, skaters, metalheads or a combination of the things. Yep something like that :)
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    well-I-guess-thats-that-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1414.jpg
    First of all, with a body like THAT I don't see how height is a factor.
    Also, for me who is 5'2", almost EVERY guy is tall to me.
    "Tall" is relative
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    Options
    I like my men nerdy, overweight, hairy, and preferably with a nicely kept beard.

It's a plus if they're handy, intellectual, creative, and have similar values and beliefs to mine.

YES YES YES, a lady after my own heart
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My type varies from blonde hair with color eyes (love blue and gray) to dark hair with olive skin (Mediterranean look). ----better yet and any guy who looks like Georges St. Pierre will catch my. Either way he also has to be adventurous, athletic and nice.
    I am shocked by the men responses, I always thought most men where into blonde model type women. good to know that is not always the case
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    Options
    Thank you for showing love to us big guys. As far as girls go, I dig ladies with glasses. I have always crushed on girls with glasses, with a few exceptions here and there. On the shorter side and not incredibly thin is about my type. If they like hockey, which is maybe 1 out of every 10000, I am all theirs.

NYC girls love hockey...IDK what that is but all my girl friends are into it. I'm a football girl myself though (GIANTS BABY!!!)
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    He MUST be a Libertarian or it just aint gonna work!

Ive always liked dark headed guys, never really cared for blondes & ive always had a thing for the cute nerdy boys, the 'skaters' & the gamers..... haha :)

& something about a '2 day old scruff' when he hasnt shaved has always been HOT to me lol