what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    He MUST be a Libertarian or it just aint gonna work!

Ive always liked dark headed guys, never really cared for blondes & ive always had a thing for the cute nerdy boys, the 'skaters' & the gamers..... haha :)

& something about a '2 day old scruff' when he hasnt shaved has always been HOT to me lol

Libertarian? Awesome. I'm a card carrying member, much to the chagrin of my liberal and conservative friends.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    He MUST be a Libertarian or it just aint gonna work!

Ive always liked dark headed guys, never really cared for blondes & ive always had a thing for the cute nerdy boys, the 'skaters' & the gamers..... haha :)

& something about a '2 day old scruff' when he hasnt shaved has always been HOT to me lol

Congrats you just found a demographic that is gigantically skewed male, you might as well call a libertarian group a sausage fest. Have you heard about the Free State Project? If not maybe look in to it you could have your pick of thousands of men. I do wish there were more women with your predilection.
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    Generally speaking tall dark and handsome. Only blond guy I ever thought was hot is Ryan Gosling ... but that has a lot to do with his "presence".

I like the strong, dependable, quiet types. Ego makes me upchuck like a bulimic who just ate a dozen Big Macs.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Jeez, us short guys can't seem to get a break. Tall seems to be the 1st requirement.

I'm 5'10 and I have never discriminated. Dated a guy 5'6.

I'm 5'8 and my boyfriend of over 2 years is 5'6. No one says anything, because we're cute. I've never really liked tall OR super buff guys. I have a different sense of beauty, if I like a person I'll end up finding them good looking, and if they're a jerk, I find them ugly even if they have appealing features.
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Big...burly..dorky/geeky/nerdy guys...:wink:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Breathing, bearded, big shoulders, and massive amounts of hilarity.

Hygienic habits optional.
    Zero romantic capabilities.

I just described my husband.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Times new Roman.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Smart, funny, tall, nice smile, confident, adventurous, respects his parents, mysterious, and good at keeping me interested.

Am I asking too much?
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't have a type for looks haha. More like they have to be funny, wild, crazy, and just fun to be with I guess. :smile:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Breathing, bearded, big shoulders, and massive amounts of hilarity.

Hygienic habits optional.
    Zero romantic capabilities.

I just described my husband.

Me AND my husband just LOL'd at this! ;)
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    As far as looks go...Luke Bryan is pretty much my type. Ball cap, gorgeous smile, scruffy/stubble, strong jawline...yes please!

As far as personality...must be kind to others, caring, funny & smart. Fishing is a must! :)
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My fiance is a big guy and I love every bit of him!
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I like two completely different types of men. First being tall, dark hair that looks good in a three piece suit but also a sexy southern man in a cowboy hat. Though they all have to have a brain and know how to use it or I lose interest fairly quickly.
  • Haley_alyssa98
    Options
    I like to think that I don't have a type but I've noticed that most of the guys I have ever had a "crush" on or dated had brown hair, brown eyes and were thin and athletic.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    And I have the weirdest, craziest obsession with big noses. Jeez- do I love a big nose.

Ha! I like a nice shnozz too, how funny! In the past, for some reason: tall & skinny, or, just shy-of-average-height dudes. Not really into meaty guys, so far. I think I might like to date a guy exactly my height. Is that weird?
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    I like the strong, dependable, quiet types. Ego makes me upchuck like a bulimic who just ate a dozen Big Macs.

I want to like those types. But in reality, am attracted to mouthy, quick, funny guys, who always have ego issues :/
  • FITIsTheNewPINK
    Options
    I'm not too appearance oriented but being intelligent and a proper gentleman certainly makes my skirt fly up, haha! :)
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    asian, i'm blind for white or black men
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm a Paul Walker, Gerard Butler, Jason Stratham kinda of girl. However I have NEVER dated my type. I fall in love with personalities. I married a "chubby" (as he calls himself) but then he lost TONS of weight and now he is actually fitting into my type. I love my baby either way. He makes me laugh and thats the way into a girls heart!
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It might sound silly but i dont have a type....well in my eyes any women ...big or small slim or chubby is amazing ...but (there is allways a but) she should feel sexy and full of confidence in her self ....the sad thig is that most people with over weight are Lack of self-confidence.