Looking for 5'8"-ish girls! goal weight?

Options
Hi everyone! If you are about 5'8 (between 5'7 and 5'9 ish), what's your goal weight?

Basically...how much should I optimally weigh do you think?

Anyone can input really, but I'm asking specifically for other girls/women my height!

<3

Replies

• KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8" and a small frame, my original goal weight was 140 lbs, however since going gluten free and training for a half marathon I made it down to 133!! I definitely wont go any lower, I have been eating about 2000 calories a day! But I am in the best shape of my life today and am feeling great!! Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • rundrinksleep
    rundrinksleep Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'7" and ultimately aiming for 140-145lbs. I've been that weight before and really liked it.
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and am at my goal weight of 117.
  • indiebreadkid
    indiebreadkid Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im 6'0 and my weight should be between 140-170 if you check out your bmi you will be able to find a weight that would be healthy for you. I'm aiming for 150-160
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    5'8 here and my goal is 145. Only 10 pounds to go! Now once I get there, I may decide to go down to 135.
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" according to one doctor and 5'7 1/2" according to another. :p I don't have an ultimate goal weight yet. I always said 150 but I've never been anything but morbidly obese. I guess I won't know until I get there tbh. Part of me feels like anything below 175 is pushing it, like can't handle anything too low. But I'm not sure, I have no experience with it.
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
  • liddybiddy1
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal weight is between 135-145. I have a medium build.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    im always surprised when 5'8 girls have such low weights or goal weights, you must have super tiny frames! I have a medium frame and my goal is 160 with an ultimate goal weight of 150. I am currently just under 180
  • tiffanyplatt1
    tiffanyplatt1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with a muscular build, and I'm pretty lean and love how I look when I'm about 140. 135 was great too but very difficult for me to maintain and not really worth the lifestyle modifications that went along with it. I look pretty decent around 145.
  • Smashleylord
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal is 135. I think I will be ok at 140 but I would love to see if I can get down to 135.
  • AnneSoCal
    AnneSoCal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and would be happy with 155 but really would love to be closer to 145.
  • misspersistent
    Options
    5'7..currently hovering between 135-140, and my goal is 120-125!
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", medium build and my goal weight is 150. Honestly, I'd like to have a lower number (vain, I know) but I carry a lot of muscle (172 lbs, approximately 26% body fat) and I'm not willing to shed any of it to make that happen.
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8 and my goal is 65-70kg, I dunno what that is in pounds, I feel if I go lower than this I lose my sexy curves and just look far to skinny
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7, I currently weigh around 115 but I would really like to get more toned & put on 5 lbs. I've been as low as 107, and let me tell you, that's not attractive :(
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm roughly 5'8" and my goal weight is around 150ish
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8 and range between 124-126lbs and am ok with my weight but would prefer to be around 120
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with a muscular build, and I'm pretty lean and love how I look when I'm about 140. 135 was great too but very difficult for me to maintain and not really worth the lifestyle modifications that went along with it. I look pretty decent around 145.

This pretty much sums it up.

I'm 5'8" as well.
  • lucyholdcroft
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and a half and my goal weight is 140, or lowest 135! :) Feel free to add me.