Starting today - I need to lose 50lbs - will you join me?

Options

Replies

• susantylerbrown29
    susantylerbrown29 Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Susan in Colorado. Please add me too! I want to lose 50 and I just joined MFP. Thanks
  • InfamousFox
    InfamousFox Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose too. Twice :) I'll send you a request and welcome friends as well. I'm just re-starting.
  • kaj44
    kaj44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Karen and would love to join your group. I also have tried it on my own and it hasn't worked. Please feel free to add me......................thanks!
  • kimwitt2009
    kimwitt2009 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am working on loosing 50...I have lost 24. Need to loose more than 50 but that's my first goal. Feel free to add me..
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This works perfect for me. My birthday was in June and I turned 49. My wish was to lose 50 lbs by age 50. I really want to succeed and be under 200 lbs for my 50th birthday. Please add me and anyone else in this thread also feel free to add me.
  • lorimc1971
    lorimc1971 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 50 as well starting with 24 for this year. Feel free to add me.
  • TristaOnTrack
    TristaOnTrack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'll be a support buddy! I'm looking to lose 75 pounds. Taking it in small chunks, though. The goal for the moment is to lose 15.
  • delllis06
    delllis06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I could use a motivation buddy to. Looking to lose 50lbs myself. Good luck to everyone. Feel free to add me. The more support the better
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canadian here!!!! Feel free to add me. We'll give each other support!
  • aimsmae
    aimsmae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to join also! I'll need a lot of support on this journey
  • Team_CKP
    Team_CKP Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Loving this app, 244 to 231 in 40 days!!
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in too...friend request sent.. Lets do this.
  • newstartin2016
    newstartin2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    me too. Finding it very hard at the moment. could use some support :)
  • J512
    J512 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!!! so pumped we get to do this together!!!! Let's share the bad and inspire for good!!! 1lb down on my first weigh in!!!!
  • OldGreyBadger
    OldGreyBadger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I know because I've lost 57 lbs in the past 11 months - still have another 43 to go. Daily commitment and support is the key.
  • tanyarromero
    tanyarromero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! I lost 50 pound a year ago using MFP, haven't gained it back but I want to lose 55 more. I'm in Colorado
  • Listenbutterfly
    Listenbutterfly Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm in! Im looking forward to reach our goals together.
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this since February & have lost 40#s would like to lose another 40 but it's getting much harder now. Need to keep on doing what I've been doing but would like to share with others. Friend me & we can do it together :)
    Lolo
  • Healthierelise
    Healthierelise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join and I need accountability partners and encouragement. Could you add me to the group?
  • jillianilene
    jillianilene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability too! I always try to eat healthy and exercise regularly but I always fall back into bad habits and laziness. Can't do it on my own... I'm new on mfp, so any workout buddies would be great! (How do you friend request?)