Starting today - I need to lose 50lbs - will you join me?

Options

Replies

• ruemoo
    ruemoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have around 70lbs to lose and I would love some friends who could support me and hold me accountable at the same time. I really want to lose weight and keep it off this time.
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feeling hungry today don't know why...keeping busy but glad I don't have snacks available or I might be tempted!
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you all:) You guys can do this!!! Wishing you nothing but the best along your journey :)
  • randhimay
    randhimay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in ...add me! Let's do this
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm not in Canada, but I've got 50 to go! I've lost almost 50 so far, but I still have 50 to go!
  • sheydz
    sheydz Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi ☺️ awesome , I'm sheyda ,.from montréal ,live in Toronto . I also need to lose 50lbs . I will add you now .
  • Kate4030
    Kate4030 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am hoping to lose 75 pounds, starting with my first goal of 20. I will send a friend request! :smiley:
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have 51lbs to lose. Feels like a lot but I'm going to keep trying.
  • Kingofthesquirrels
    Kingofthesquirrels Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join to. Would like to lose 3/4 stone in time for my wedding in 2 years time so any support would be amazing. Am happy to help other people reach their goal too X
  • szodyraa
    szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've got about 86 to loose. New to mfp. Would love to gain a group of motivators!!,good luck to you
  • hmotis
    hmotis Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I would love to be your weight loss buddy :) I'm always logging, commenting, And encouraging. I have lost 35 pounds and have another 30 before next June (my wedding)!.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to say bye bye to, and this time I want to keep it off. I've been looking for active friends and support too. :)
  • CynthiaEvans
    CynthiaEvans Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50+ pounds also, count me in please. Buddies do help.
  • emikristeen
    emikristeen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i want to join also, feel free to add me iam trying to loose 50 pounds to
  • emilyjeangray
    emilyjeangray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 pounds too!
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ontario and still have 55 lbs to my first 100 (and then likely another 60-80 to go). Feel free to add me. I'd love to support each other!
  • JPH128
    JPH128 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Please please add me!!!
  • fitnfine84
    fitnfine84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well , my goal is to loose 50 lbs by Christmas . Good luck with your challenge .
  • v2name
    v2name Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I need to lose 50 lbs. I'm at my heaviest in my life. Six kids and a very busy and stressful lifestyle has led me to binge eating, stayed up way too late, and other unhealthy habits. I've been losing and gaining the same 15 lbs for the past 2.5 years. I am at the peak of that cycle and need to get control. I downloaded the Running for Weight Loss app and started today with 30 minutes, 1.8 miles of walk/jog intervals. I'm going to do the 21-day fix diet with the 3-day per week Running for Weight Loss app plan. Right now I NEED to establish good habits I can maintain. Anyone interested in friending me please do I need all of the support I can get and would love to join others moving towards the same goals.
  • gmbenn87
    gmbenn87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in I need to loose 60 pounds and I need all the motivation I can get.