POKEMON GO

Options
1434445464749»

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,104 Member
    Options
    Relser wrote: »
    and now I hear trading will only be with local people. :( how I am supposed to get the regional pokemon gosh darn it!?

I guess you and I will have to get to know the world travelers.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    embtwrmz0qjn.png

Ooooh cool!
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    huqli1w8zaep.png

This little thing hatched today.

We have Woopers all over around here. I have evolved one already as well.

Really?? I had never seen it...and have yet to see one to catch. I want to see more new ones. All day today it's the same old ones.
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to catch Swinub so I could evolve it and then today I caught a Piloswine right off the bat.
  • rileysowner
    Options
    andrea4736 wrote: »
    I've been trying to catch Swinub so I could evolve it and then today I caught a Piloswine right off the bat.

We have Swinubs all over too, along with Ledybas and MurCrows.

• mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    We have Swinubs absolutely everywhere, they are by far the most common Pokemon around now.
    I've been playing every day, but only managed to get hold of one special evolution item so far - the one that helped me to evolve a Kingdra. How's everyone else doing with those?
  • rileysowner
    Options
    mlinci wrote: »
    We have Swinubs absolutely everywhere, they are by far the most common Pokemon around now.
    I've been playing every day, but only managed to get hold of one special evolution item so far - the one that helped me to evolve a Kingdra. How's everyone else doing with those?

I have two metal coats, my son has three sun stones. They seem extremely rare.
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    I haven't gotten any of those special things, just one a long time ago and was able to evolve a Steelix.

My items are dwindling as it takes more pokeballs to catch things. On the positive I caught two new ones...new to me anyhow.
    9vvsrq6yy9lb.png
    faswcco20vnf.png
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    This is STILL a thing
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    This is STILL a thing
    "YES!"

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    only a few more days until the Dogs all switch!
  • briwagner90
    briwagner90 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love Pokémon Go! I enjoy playing it while I walk as exercise. It makes it more fun. What's everyone's team and favorite Pokémon? My team is Valor and my favorite Pokémon is Eevee.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Bumping...Anyone else here really enjoying all the new features with the quests? I had been playing reluctantly, mostly out of habit, but the new research tasks have got me back into the game in a big way.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Bumping...Anyone else here really enjoying all the new features with the quests? I had been playing reluctantly, mostly out of habit, but the new research tasks have got me back into the game in a big way.

i don't like the quests. I don't do gym battles or any kind of multi-player...in ANY game. so...still just hunting regulars. :(
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    c1mk2s62qazv.png
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    There's nothing good anywhere around me, and I really only liked the finding, scavenger hunt part, not the fighting aspect. So I had much more fun gps spoofing around the world before they made that impossible. But I did manage to get rare ones from all over, including one (honestly don't remember which) from the only Pokemon Stop in North Korea. ;)
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm still playing this. Don't tend to pick anything up anymore unless it's to do with these quests, but I did enjoy the Dragonite day
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Anyone still play?? I just re-downloaded the app
    7850 1714 1083