Options
    This hatched today! :)
    afs429tqc6t4.png

What is the world is that?

syqhc0973uy0.png

• michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Confession time. I hate going to church. I have Social Anxiety Disorder, and somehow church manages to press ALL of my buttons. I used to have one friend I looked forward to seeing, but she left for another church. Although now I seem to have made another friend. Regardless, I have to go twice a week because my kids are very involved (and I am Christian, so I want them to be).

Last night at the Wednesday night service, I realized that my church is a Pokestop. I knew it was, but I hadn't thought about it. And I realized that spending six hours a week at church, I can hit that Pokestop 72 times a week! So yes, I will now be sitting in church with Pokemon Go open, calming my anxiety by hitting up the Pokestop every 5 minutes. ;)

holy moly six hours? That's a looooong sermon. A lot of spins though!

LOL. It's not a 6 hour service. On Sunday mornings it's 1 hour for Sunday school, 30 minutes for breakfast, and about 1.5 hours for the service = 3 hours. And then on Wednesday nights it's 1 hour for dinner, and about 2 hours for youth group / adult small groups = another 3 hours. So 6 hours per week.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Hatched a 10k today and got a frickin Jinx! Useless! And the Pidgeys and Rattatas in my are are having just a little too much attitude recently... :(

Yes! It's like, you are a 98 CP bird GET IN THE DAMN BALL.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I just heard that for tomorrow, Christmas, they are giving users incubators and togepi and Pichu are available. I'm not sure if that's to hatch to catch.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/b.marfeel.com/www.i4u.com/2016/12/118965/pokemon-go-holiday-gift-niantic-togepi-and-other-pokemon?marfeeltn=amp
  • grrrlgeek
    grrrlgeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Could be coincidence, but I picked up three 10K eggs yesterday.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    grrrlgeek wrote: »
    Could be coincidence, but I picked up three 10K eggs yesterday.

Me, too! And I rarely get them!!!

• _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    I may be the only one playing this...and talking to myself here...but this hatched

qx83ns9wnz17.png
  • GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You're not. I can't upload pics from my phone. :( I hatched a Snorlax today and caught a Ivysuar. So happy.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    I'm still playing!

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this pic though.

363apn22pkml.png
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,133 Member
    Options
    1jsc3snx3wde.png
    Still playing with my Santa Hat Pikachu buddy. I have not hatched out any of the new ones though. Just the same old ones I always get.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Santa Pika as your buddy is so cute! I've got Geodude as mine right now. He's not cute.

I've hatched a Magby and an Igglybuff. I hatched the Magby right after the new Pokemon were released, and I hatched the Igglybuff a couple of days ago during this event. Despite there being "better odds" of getting the baby Pokemon, that hasn't happened for me. So many 5K eggs, so much common crap. My 10K eggs haven't been any better - things I already have, nothing new. I'm sulking about that.

On the bright side, critters I need have been showing up more frequently. Caught 4 Rhyhorns in the past 2 days, and found a Shellder/Seel nest by the lake. Plus a lot more low CP Squirtles and Charmanders so I don't have to waste a ton of Pokeballs to catch them.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I've hatched a Pichu and 2 cleffas.

Screenshot_20170103-110632_zpsrwzb3spv.png
  • grrrlgeek
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    I'm still playing!

Wow!
  • grrrlgeek
    Options
    Okay, maybe the problem is that I'm up to level 27...but when a 97 squirtle keeps escaping, even with curveballs....

I'm starting to lose interest in catching. Too many low Pokémon are too hard to catch, even using Great Balls. I'm walking and hatching eggs. Not
    stopping to catch anything. The eggs are the part I enjoy the most, anyway.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    I'm still playing!

363apn22pkml.png

Yo! Share those Ultra's, dude! :open_mouth:

Anyone else still finding difficulties catching lower level Pokemon even with Ultra's and Berries? WTF?!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,133 Member
    Options
    grrrlgeek wrote: »
    Okay, maybe the problem is that I'm up to level 27...but when a 97 squirtle keeps escaping, even with curveballs....

I'm starting to lose interest in catching. Too many low Pokémon are too hard to catch, even using Great Balls. I'm walking and hatching eggs. Not
    stopping to catch anything. The eggs are the part I enjoy the most, anyway.

I agree. The difficulty of catching even low CP Pokemon right now is ridiculous. I still work to catch them, but am far more picky.