Over 60 pounds down from 228 to 168!! Pics pics pics!

Options

Replies

• EllenOlenska1
    EllenOlenska1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You are a true inspiration. I am now at the same weight, with the same goal...you just put a big smile on my face and fueled my motivation. Keep up the great work. You're beautiful and glowing!
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring... CONGRATULATIONS!, I think you look fabulous at your current weight. I am also doing low carb and stop setting timelines as well, and even though The weight is coming off slowly And I have my setbacks I am still here looking at stories like yours to remind myself that IT CAN BE DONE!.
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    How good you must feel!!! You have added years to your life to enjoy your family, kudos!!! You are an inspiration.
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    o:)
  • zbernie
    zbernie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great great job! So nice to read a "real do-able" journey. Thanks for the inspiration and congrats!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude! Love your story- definitely inspiring! Thank you and congratulations!!
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow. Great job! I can relate to your story: after years of going up and down, I gained a lot during pregnancy and thought it would magically come off but it didn't. I also found I was miserable and wanted to be happy. Starting weight was also 228 lbs,now I'm 175 and always looking for motivation to keep going. I can't imagine how much harder it is with two kids. Again, awesome job. Never take a step back! And thanks for pinterest advice
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really great post!
  • kisha1967
    kisha1967 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on becoming healthier. Your story is an inspiration and filled with ideas to help others.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Very inspiring.....thanks for sharing!! :)
  • tigerlilly24
    Options
    <3
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing but more importantly I hope you aren't feeling miserable anymore!
  • Manyclassicmoments
    Manyclassicmoments Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • iknowiknow
    iknowiknow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Good work!
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Way to go :smile:
  • tigerlilly24
    Options
    I'm definitely not miserable anymore! The change in how I feel, how much more I want to do is life changing. I never wanted to go anywhere or do anything when I was heavy I always felt like everyone was staring at the "fat girl".
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring to me and I am around your starting weight now and I was hoping to get around to the weight you are now. You are amazing. Great work. You look amazing and I know you feel amazing too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!