Over 60 pounds down from 228 to 168!! Pics pics pics!

Options

Replies

• tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! Congratulations on your success.. It seems like you wrote my story.. I too have been here lurking for many years however something just clicked back in February. I am down 50lbs as of this morning. I can't even remember the last time I was this weight.

Keep on moving forward and you will reach your goals in no time!

;)

It's all about the "click" isn't it!? I hope my story can be someone else's click. Congratulations on your loss it's no small feat. Well done!
  • Lateda11
    Lateda11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Very inspirational!
  • adamantine_lady
    adamantine_lady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement and a true inspiration! I'm only at the start of my journey on here but would love it if you could add me. Again, congratulations and thank you for sharing!
    Michaela
  • yweight1969
    yweight1969 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, wonderful success and for the best low carb tips ever your meals sound delicious and non deprived. Keep up the great work you rock lady :)
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Such wisdom here! Congrats on your success.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Your story is inspiring!
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've done the keto diet and lost very well but missed my oatmeal. Starting again and couldn't decide whether to do keto or just count calories. I think I will follow what you did. Did you have a calorie limit as well? And if so, would you mind sharing that?
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • ItzLahLah2u
    ItzLahLah2u Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Beautiful beautiful beautiful‼‼‼ Congratulations to u‼‼‼
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :) You look amazing
  • afort001
    afort001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    An amazing story, and definitely inspirational for me . I am 5'7" and weigh 219. When I started this almost 40 days ago I was at my heaviest ever at 235. So I hope in 6 months or so I can give a good update . I also just became fed up with things and decided it was time to change! If it's ok I would like to send you a friends request
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspirational. Especially in light of the fact that you don't seem to be stressing yourself out about it. I need to be more like that
  • clandrum84
    clandrum84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!
  • tigerlilly24
    Options
    I'm so glad my low carb tips are helpful! It's the only thing that has ever worked for me and I find it so easy to stick to because there's nothing I can't have i just have to find a low carb alternative. Parsnip fries, almonds flour pancakes, pork rind crusted pork chops, even pizza. There's nothing that can't be low carbed!
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • tigerlilly24
    Options
    Thank you! o:)
  • kjcrawford12
    kjcrawford12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Would you mind sharing some food ideas . Thank you!
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this. I need it today, when I'm 16 pounds down and looking down the barrel of 55 more--which feel like they will NEVER come off. Your story of just continuing without a hard goal or time limit really resonates with me. THANKS!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you!! A long time ago, I learned to find a memento or item to keep in my purse or bracelet that signified my weight loss. I put a charm on my keychain. It helps to look back and know you've done this hard work and succeeded and can do it again when some days seem harder. Congrats to you and your inspiring journey!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!