Over 60 pounds down from 228 to 168!! Pics pics pics!

Options

Replies

• sammispatz92
    sammispatz92 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so healthy and happy! Fantastic transformation. 30 pounds from here looks like you'd be so thin! But I'm not here to tell you what your goals should be. Keep doing what you're doing and keep remindin yourself how far you've come!
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    30 more pounds would put me at 135 and I am 5'3. It's my heights ideal weight altho if I hit 150 I'd be happy
  • One_life_2_live
    One_life_2_live Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Truly an inspiration!
  • tigerlilly24
    Options
    That's what I hope I can do. Inspire as I was and am inspired <3
  • alliebwhydigital
    alliebwhydigital Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing transformation! I have started and stopped my whole life. Time for a line in the sand like what you described. Starting in the morning. Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • JChadwick22
    JChadwick22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look incredible!!! You are my future story! I am 5'3 and started at 210. I decided 2 weeks ago to do low carb low sugar eating. I also committed to two miles every day. I lost 6lbs my first week. I have not set a time line either. I set my first goal at 10 pounds and then I'll increase slowly from there. Thank you for my morning inspiration! Please friend me at JChadwick22 so I can follow your progress if you don't mind.
  • Jewlzzz
    Jewlzzz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's great to see a successful story! You look great! I'm in the beginning of my journey and similar in height and starting weight. I'm down 9-10 pounds my first month. I'm just making sure I'm in calorie deficit to keep it simple and may start looking at macros later. Thanks for sharing:)
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation!! You are saving your own life and setting a great example for your family! Keep it going!! GREAT WORK!!!!
  • tigerlilly24
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Almost my exact starting weight and current weight. I'm currently only going to weigh in once a month so I'm not a slave to the scale and I can focus on how I feel and the way I look. Good job!!!
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring, you look amazing! Breastfeeding hurt me more than helped too (I felt so disassociated from my body mentally and found it hard to be active physically). Just like you it took me 2 years to have an "aha" moment. Clearly yours paid off!!!!
  • reggieuppal
    reggieuppal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, such an inspiration you are. You've come a long way and look fantastic and much happier. Good luck with your goals!
    I will Def be keeping up with your progress for more motivation!
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and should be SO proud!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job on your loss.
  • zolliology1
    zolliology1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!!
  • Bubbalovegettinghealthy
    Options
    You look just amazing my first goal is actually to be in the 160's:) you really inspire me you have come such along way great job:)!!!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! Congratulations on your success.. It seems like you wrote my story.. I too have been here lurking for many years however something just clicked back in February. I am down 50lbs as of this morning. I can't even remember the last time I was this weight.

Keep on moving forward and you will reach your goals in no time!

;)
  • abbyoncloud9
    abbyoncloud9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    haha from one lurker to another, thanks for the encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!