Just a vent about stupid comments

Options
1235»

Replies

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My Sister and brother in law (who are very large in size) came to visit me afew weeks ago. The brother in law under his breath but enough for me to hear "look at the state of you' I went 'what'. It then went into a horrid attack
    Your too thin, the trainers at the gym are risking your life, your turning into someone with anorexia need to seek medical advice both physical and mentally. It then got even worse. I reached for my phone pulled my menu up from mfp and showed him 4 days plans from different weeks. His reply there fake meals just to pretend your eating. Then the horrid "oh going to the gym again" neglecting husband and house.
    These are people that have both been offered free gym membership and trainer via nhs so obese but turned it down.

That is reflective of their emotional issues not a problem with you. Peruse the forums and you'll find plenty of this type of behavior either demonstrated or discussed. It's unfortunate, but sometimes failure hates success. I wouldn't give it another moment's thought.