trying to drop 100lbs add me

Options

Replies

• littlesilverspoon17
    littlesilverspoon17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Kali_818 wrote: »
    Hello I'm just searching for ppl who would like to help each other reach our goals. I started 2.5 week and just noticed these forums.
    Please add me and God bless you.

Add away I new too ad don't know how to add people :)
  • littlesilverspoon17
    littlesilverspoon17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    *I am
  • Kali_818
    Kali_818 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    :D
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Ya are doing a great job, I need to do a weigh in its been 26 days since. And I been on it. God bless you all. Sent adds
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Lots of newbies on this thread, so just a reminder that any thread you want to be able to find again can be bookmarked by clicking on the very pale star at the upper right of the topmost post on any page. This adds it to your bookmarks (the solid star next to the gear at the top of the page) so you can find it easily again.
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Great tip thank you sent you a request :)
  • screamingnoodle
    screamingnoodle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to drop 100+lbs! Add me too!!
  • Marians161
    Marians161 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have a 100 plus to lose... Add me too. Good luck everyone
  • cheerleading_ns
    cheerleading_ns Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm bran new to this app. Also looking to drop 100 pounds. Just started the gym this week with a personal trainer. I'm determined thus time. Not sure how to add ppl yet.
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Thank you all for.the comments sent requests as well. God bless ya and we can do this together :D
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Good morning everyone let's have a productive day. Add me anyone that wishes to have a great friend.
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose around 65 lbs. I'll add you and anyone can add me. I'm on here daily with an open diary. I love getting recipe and workout ideas from my fellow mfp peeps! :smiley:
  • pattyandthemoos
    pattyandthemoos Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request
  • LisaBrown23
    LisaBrown23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hi me too got 100+ to lose, i joined this 5 days ago not sure how to add friends yet,
    good luck we can do this, out excersising 3 times per day with my pooch, lost 3lbs last week
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Let's do this together. I have not weighed myself to see how much ive lost but I do need a smaller belt lol. I'm waiting on a few more weeks, I been very good based on my diet. Add me if you wish, thanks for all the support friends .
  • myfatburningcardioworkout
    Options
    Count me in! I just signed up today. My immediate goal is 30lbs. That will get me to a safe weight before pregnancy. But ultimate goal is more like 70lbs. I've been trying for two years. My fiance is great support, but I need more!