trying to drop 100lbs add me

Options

Replies

• runto107
    runto107 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am also here to lose 100, have recently lost 60 on my own. Would love some friends to help me push this last 100 off!
  • Kali_818
    Kali_818 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Let's shed all em pounds! Gotta love this community B) , no one is negative here
  • Kali_818
    Options
    B)
  • irenecontreras90
    irenecontreras90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kali_818 wrote: »
    Hello I'm just searching for ppl who would like to help each other reach our goals. I started 2.5 week and just noticed these forums.
    Please add me and God bless you.
    Kali_818 wrote: »
    Hello I'm just searching for ppl who would like to help each other reach our goals. I started 2.5 week and just noticed these forums.
    Please add me and God bless you.

Please feel free to add me, but I still don't know how that works?? Do we receive messages somewhere? Totally clueless!
  • irenecontreras90
    irenecontreras90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oops! I think I replied in the wrong spot! Jeeze, I can't believe I'm this clueless!
  • mzj0422
    mzj0422 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just joined and have 75+ to go. Please add me
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Just sent ya adds let's do it
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Hmmm I have 15 points what are those for anyone?
  • Tlreddic
    Tlreddic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got 60 to drop just signed up today was a member in 2010 40 pounds lighter. We can do this... Add me!
  • futuremrsheintz
    futuremrsheintz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, it looks like you've got tons of positive support! That's awesome! I KNOW you can reach your goal. Please feel free to add me. (Can't we all use a little more support?) ;)
  • PerlaNolascoLLC
    PerlaNolascoLLC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to loose over 100! We can do it!
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Yaaaaaay!
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Thanks for all the support, I appreciate it a ton. Sent adds to those above let's go shed these pounds!
  • Vegemitey
    Vegemitey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here jillgonzalez1 - first week down today, and the rest of my life to go!!!
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When I first started out I had 160 (years ago) to lose and now after losing some here and there and two pregnancies I'm down to 60 to lose. I'm determined and very driven. Anyone is welcome to add.
  • Sarabi187
    Sarabi187 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Check out the ketogenic diet!!
  • AliciaC100
    AliciaC100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 pounds. Looking for all the support and motivation I can get!
  • Fayran_onika
    Fayran_onika Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey new to this and in need of some motivation. Feel free to add me! :)
  • ausrunninggal
    ausrunninggal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Love making new friends :)
  • pritts170
    pritts170 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a couple of months with no friends. I'd love some motivation from others in the same boat I am. I should honestly drop 100 lbs based on my height, but I think I would be happy if I could drop at least 80lbs. But that is a long journey to try and take by myself, so please add me. Best of luck to you all!