low carb Does work!!!!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I think it's the link you were defending or um... Undefending?
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ok, even if I were to pour 6000 calories down the hatch on a LCHF diet, I seriously doubt I'd gain much..... since I'd anticipate paroling the final 4000 fat cals, and then some, in a spectacular, feature-length bathroom fireworks show (if I were lucky enough to make it that far).
  • msalicia116
    msalicia116 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Ok, even if I were to pour 6000 calories down the hatch on a LCHF diet, I seriously doubt I'd gain much..... since I'd anticipate paroling the final 4000 fat cals, and then some, in a spectacular, feature-length bathroom fireworks show (if I were lucky enough to make it that far).

It's very rare that I'm speechless. Well played.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

Eat some Haribo sugar-free gummy bears with it and make it absolutely epic!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaEP1n873xtccWz5oAcCzFIn0chb4gg5sUFPDknFOqoWVNv1Hg
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    :o shudder
    The horror. The horror...
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

Ewwww! Like the entire Star Trek series?

Where+will+you+be+when+diarrhea+strikes4.jpg
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Thread locked for moderator review.

This discussion has been closed.