TRUE FACTS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'VE DATED

Options
KinkJarfold
KinkJarfold Posts: 2,735 Member
As an example, I dated a ventriloquist. She made body parts talk.

Replies

• Shooter_Jennings
    Shooter_Jennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I dated a *kitten*. She was good at *kittening*

Since it's censored, feel free to fill in the blanks.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i dated a girl who was liar and a thief....

and my first love.... before, you know, i found out about the lying and thieving. i mean, she was still my fist love, i just didn't love her after finding out about that stuff...

i make no sense.
  • happydance1978
    happydance1978 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    He said he gets a little moody in the winter...then revved up a chainsaw in the house to scare us!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    She did everything I asked her to. She was made of plastic. Perfect relationship.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Gave his mother two baby rats he saved from being drowned as a mothers day present one year. She didn't want them so he kept them as pets himself and named them John and John. They lived long,happy and fat life's.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I once dated a woman who shortly after we broke up gave up on men, started dating women, reading Tarot cards and doing fortunes, and basically became a gypsy complete with clothing and the whole bit. She seemed perfectly normal before that...

Then there was the alcoholic who has cheated on every man that she has ever been with, likes to date married men, always has 3-5 guys on the side for sex, has a 12 year old son, is always broke, spends all of her time in dive bars, can't hold a job, and currently has a suspended license for DUI.
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I didn't really know them, they didn't really know me
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I dated a cop who cheated on me. I dated a guy that is now a Busweiser manager.
  • kellkee16
    kellkee16 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy that was a president of a bagged out truck group. His rides were all so colorful lol he was a sweet heart! :)

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    I dated a cop whom I discovered was a sex addict and of course, had multiple partners. Ahh
    I also dated an Engineer whom I discovered was an alcoholic and became negative, combative and dangerous to be around when he was drinking. Soon as he became physical with me it ended.

Currently, I'm seeing a 'normal' person now. :) They do exist lol
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I dated a Marine who took a shower after every trip to the bathroom. I'm a bit of an OCD clean freak too, but he was on another level.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    a true fact about most people ive dated : is in a band probably heavy metal or punk

ive dated a couple of alcoholics and drug addicts yea a lot of musicians are those things