TRUE FACTS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'VE DATED

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I dated a gym bro. The end. There was nothing else to him.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I married her.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hells Angel
    Big f-ing liar
    2nd one sums up a lot of the exes
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Dated a guy who didn't respect my opinions.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Dated a girl asked if she could order some free WiFi as an appatizer at a restaurant because they had a sign in the window that said free wifi. She seriously thought it was food

Is this actually true?? If so, what did you say?? :D
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    I dated a guy who needed his mom to Q-Tip his ears.
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    He had antisocial personality disorder. I realized that about a month after he left. I've recently learned the label "narcissistic sociopath," and that's fitting too.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    He had antisocial personality disorder. I realized that about a month after he left. I've recently learned the label "narcissistic sociopath," and that's fitting too.

You dated Reckful?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member

You dated Reckful?

Probably a joke nobody will get, but I thought it was hilarious if anybody else was wondering.
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Jealous & dominate control freak that wanted me to have zero socialization with the opposite sex. :|
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited July 2016

This is exactly why, I left dating websites! I couldn't find a man, that wasn't. I have to disagree, that this is a disorder because they know what they're doing, they easily pretend to be nice people; to use others to their advantage. It's very premeditated behavior & they're able to pretend, for quite a while; before they mistakenly expose themselves or they intentionally expose themselves, if they decide they've used you enough; to then get rid of you.
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    My last boyfriend is now a plushophile.

Mic drop
  • Archercc
    Archercc Posts: 37 Member
    All I can say for my Ex's is I've *cough* shared my "time" with a whole lotta crazy over the years, wish someone would have told me when I was 18 that crazy is fun until she lights your couch on fire.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    The first guy I slept with is now in jail for fraud. He also taught me how to ride a motorcycle, and when I was 17 asked my dad if he could ask me to marry him. I AM SO THANKFUL that dad said NO.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    I dated a guy back when I was 20 who wanted to watch me "go #2"

ewe!!!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I went on a first date with a guy who texted me a dickpic, while I was sitting next to him in the car. He also told me I'd be a total 10 if only I lost some weight.
    Then he became my stalker.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited July 2016
    KinkJarfld wrote: »
    My buddy and I had a one-nighter with a girl with a glass eye.

Did she keep an eye out for him?........just saying