TRUE FACTS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'VE DATED

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who was close to perfect. He treated me like a queen. He was loving, attentive, respectful, all that good stuff. Unfortunately, he grossed me out when he kissed me. The excessive saliva made me gag every time. I had to dump him. He died of aids. I was sad for him but relieved we didn’t go beyond a few disgusting kisses.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    He had antisocial personality disorder. I realized that about a month after he left. I've recently learned the label "narcissistic sociopath," and that's fitting too.

I've dated a few narcissists.
    /shudder/

I do like dominant men, and had to learn the difference between good control freaks and bad.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    So, not my ex, but my husband's ex. She literally and truthfully thought she was the physical incarnation of an angel meant to come to earth to rain down death and destruction upon the world. And then she threw him through a sliding glass door, according to his account of things. So, anything I do is downright sane next to the stuff he's seen...
  • proud_boy_mom
    proud_boy_mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I married a guy who went running back to his mom every time we had a fight...he now lives with his mom again.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I once dated someone who had a pet potato. I kid you not. At first I laughed at the joke but when I met "Peter" I died.

see i wouldnt find this weird
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I dated a boy cheerleader.
  • toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    He had antisocial personality disorder. I realized that about a month after he left. I've recently learned the label "narcissistic sociopath," and that's fitting too.

This is exactly why, I left dating websites! I couldn't find a man, that wasn't. I have to disagree, that this is a disorder because they know what they're doing, they easily pretend to be nice people; to use others to their advantage. It's very premeditated behavior & they're able to pretend, for quite a while; before they mistakenly expose themselves or they intentionally expose themselves, if they decide they've used you enough; to then get rid of you.

I'm with both of you. I just realized the other day that that's the problem and when I pointed it out? "No, that's you. You should get help."
  • JeffreyBurkhalter
    JeffreyBurkhalter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I used to spend summers in college on an island taking tourists out on jetskis. I met this cute hippie girl and asked her out. Date 1 was meant to be a few hours on a boat off the coast. I picked her up and she was wearing her swimsuit. Looked great. Then we went to the marina and I noticed she had more armpit hair than me. Never been so happy for a thunderstorm to end a day on a boat.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    KinkJarfld wrote: »
    When I first saw my wife-to-be, and I mean the very first time--I said to the girl sitting next to me, "I want a piece of that!" 35 years later I sill have the whole kit and caboodle. And, she really has a very nice caboodle.

ini7n8ies4dr.jpg

no kidding - she's super cute:)
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I once dated a woman who shortly after we broke up gave up on men, started dating women, reading Tarot cards and doing fortunes, and basically became a gypsy complete with clothing and the whole bit. She seemed perfectly normal before that...

Then there was the alcoholic who has cheated on every man that she has ever been with, likes to date married men, always has 3-5 guys on the side for sex, has a 12 year old son, is always broke, spends all of her time in dive bars, can't hold a job, and currently has a suspended license for DUI.

The alcoholic sounds like a cool chick
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Every guy I've dated has been to jail. I just realized this :neutral:
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I had one guy that used to follow me when I went out..I didn't even know till someone said they saw him sat in his car outside where I was haha I manage to find the looneys
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    When I first saw my wife-to-be, and I mean the very first time--I said to the girl sitting next to me, "I want a piece of that!" 35 years later I sill have the whole kit and caboodle. And, she really has a very nice caboodle.

ini7n8ies4dr.jpg

no kidding - she's super cute:)

Tell me about it. No wonder I was smitten. BTW, you're in shape, I see, according to your other picture. Good going.

Thank you so much