• LizXWP25
    LizXWP25 Posts: 60 Member
    Fact 101: They not dependable lol
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    my ex bf peed himself in his sleep regularly
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    So...I feel a bit better about the fire-starting, gun lobbyist with 3 divorces, 3 grown kids and 2 grandkids he conveniently didn't mention when he said he was a "lifelong bachelor" after reading this!
  • Veryana
    Veryana Posts: 122 Member
    Dated someone who played games whole night shouting in Teamspeak or Skype and went to sleep 4 am while I had to get up 6 am for work. Lack of sleep made me really moody and anxious and made bipolar disorder a lot worse because of it. I asked him to go sleep earlier so I can sleep too, he wouldn't do it. Wouldn't do a lot of things I asked like taking trashes out or cleaning after himself, didn't pay for groceries or rent either. And then he says I was the unstable one... Maybe all that stress and lack of sleep caused by him have something to do with it! :open_mouth: I left him two years ago, most problems "magically" disappeared after that.
  • _birdie__
    _birdie__ Posts: 308 Member
    Every guy I've dated has been to jail. I just realized this :neutral:

i heard 20% of american men have been in jail so really odds are not terrible you date someone whos been in jail

but if it's something your tryna get away from try dating a girl or better a white girl or even better a rich white girl coz the odds go way down
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Dated a girl asked if she could order some free WiFi as an appatizer at a restaurant because they had a sign in the window that said free wifi. She seriously thought it was food

Is this actually true?? If so, what did you say?? :D

That was very true.... She was special....What could I do, I laughed...do you know me at all?
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Dated a girl asked if she could order some free WiFi as an appatizer at a restaurant because they had a sign in the window that said free wifi. She seriously thought it was food

Is this actually true?? If so, what did you say?? :D

That was very true.... She was special....What could I do, I laughed...do you know me at all?

I thought you might have said something mean..
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Been a long time since I was single, but back in the 80's I asked out this hot gal at my work that had just broke up with her boyfriend. At dinner, all she did was talk about him. After dinner we were supposed to see a movie, but I drove her back home. All the while I was driving she continued to talk about her ex and didn't even realize I was taking her home until I pulled up in front of her house. I stopped, got out, opened her door and that was when she finally realized where we were. She gave me this wtf? look. I reached in, took her hand, and helped her out of the car. I told her to call her ex and left.

Done like a gentlemen
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    ThorneDust wrote: »
    So, not my ex, but my husband's ex. She literally and truthfully thought she was the physical incarnation of an angel meant to come to earth to rain down death and destruction upon the world. And then she threw him through a sliding glass door, according to his account of things. So, anything I do is downright sane next to the stuff he's seen...

This is awesome. When I was very young (15) I dated a man (21) who truly believed he was predestined to either be Jesus coming back to save the world, or the antichrist meant to bring the tribulation period, he said he couldn't be certain which one until it was over. Evidently this was based off of the book of Revelation, and his mother told him it was him. Somehow I still managed to continue dating him for several years until I realized I didn't need to be "cured" of my gayness and certainly didn't need his weird passive aggressive grooming.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Dated a guy in University that ended up murdering his wife, and is now doing time in our hometown. When the news hit the media, my hubby took great pleasure in pointing out what a catch HE ended up being!!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    My ex is now on his second mail-order bride.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I once dated someone who had a pet potato. I kid you not. At first I laughed at the joke but when I met "Peter" I died.

see i wouldnt find this weird

:|
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I once dated someone who had a pet potato. I kid you not. At first I laughed at the joke but when I met "Peter" I died.

see i wouldnt find this weird

Me neither. In fact I had a friend who kept potatoes as 'friends'... on top of his TV actually.
    He drew little faces on them and watched their 'limbs' grow over time.. they lasted a while before they had to be thrown away.. Can't remember their names though..
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Me neither. In fact I had a friend who kept potatoes as 'friends'... on top of his TV actually.
    He drew little faces on them and watched their 'limbs' grow over time.. they lasted a while before they had to be thrown away.. Can't remember their names though..

He threw his friends away? If that isn't a red flag, I don't know what is! :wink: