5'3" - 5'4" ladies, what are your weight goals?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• smelliefeet
    smelliefeet Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't actually own a scale. I weighed myself in 2015 and I was 180, that's the highest weight I've ever seen on a scale in my life.

I weighed myself earlier this year and I was 170-ish.

The lowest has been 125, as recently as 2011.

I have plenty of "small" clothes I expect to fit into again someday, so I'll just be eating at a deficit, tracking in MFP, and getting exercise until I reach that point... and then go into maintenence. The actual # on the scale doesn't matter to me.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    A hair under 5'4, and my goal is 140 pounds. A couple of reasons - it's where I got to last time I was calorie counting (before pregnancy hormones made a mess of my body) and I feel I looked really good then, and it's a nice round 50 pound weightloss goal. (Like I said, pregnancy hormones were not my friend - not even the fake pregnancy hormones in birth control pills.)

I'm 40. I carry a decent amount of muscle mass and do not have a small frame. I used to lift (and would like to get back into it once I return to work next month and can go to the gym at lunch). I've been doing a fitness class for new moms which incorporates a mix of running/walking, work with resistance bands and floor work. I'm substantially fitter than when I started, but the scale had stopped moving, so I'm back to calorie counting.

My poor body! I dropped from 180 to 140 last time then met my husband, went on the pill, gained 20 pounds, got pregnant, gained 60 pounds, lost 30 from the birth (water retention like crazy) then 20 more then pregnant again. Back up to 225. Back down to 200 post-birth, sat there for a bit, finally managed to get back down to 190 then got stuck. Good news is we are done having babies and I know what I'm in for having done it once before. And I'm done with the pill, so should be able to maintain once I get to 140.
  • katierakel
    katierakel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 39, started at 194 (this time...). Since my lose/gain years my lowest was 128 and highest 194. Right now my goal is 150 because it feels attainable based on past success. After that I plan on maintaining and adding strength training.
  • forbiddendonut
    forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I was 125 in high school, and would love to be that weight again! I would be happy for anything below 140 at this point, though. 170 now.
  • louise5779
    louise5779 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    Start Weight 135 lb
    Current 128 lb
    1st Goal 117 lb back to the weight i was last year, then see from there probably 112 - 108 is my ultimate goal as i still for like i had way more to lose at 117.

• julielh72
    julielh72 Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3.5"

Starting weight: 161lbs
    Current Weight: 148lbs
    Lowest Weight: 139lbs - want to be back here again! :smile:
  • mulberry_xoxo
    mulberry_xoxo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 140.
  • tamatisk
    tamatisk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Start weight 116 pounds
    Goal weight 108 pounds as this was what I was steady at for a long time (when I didn't have a muffin top).
  • threec
    threec Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, 34 and according to my scale 138.8. My goal weight is 118-120. I bounced between 115-120 from 16 until 28, then baby came and the baby weight and poor habits stuck around
  • Jhartling87
    Jhartling87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, 29 yrs young :p and have always jumped between 130's - 140's since high school and was 128 ish for probably 6 months. Last yr I was at my heaviest at 149-150 and realized I had to do something about my weight - I've been really trying to eat better and go to the gym (which I do slack at most of the time honestly) and thought i'd be SO happy to be 130 again. I weighed in at 124.2 last weekend and I'm still not even close to happy - it's fairly sad, I hardly even see a difference but I realize it has to be in my head. I really need to tone but I'm confused as to how I go about it, although I haven't done lots of research.
    Really don't want to go below 120 so I'm hoping to change my mindset soon!
  • hbellis3000
    hbellis3000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 goal is 133 ish. Currently 14st! I got my number from that being the lowest I got on ww like 10 years ago and I could not get lower!
  • daremightythings
    daremightythings Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    started at 224. right now my goal is 169, which puts me at the top of the overweight bmi category and gets me out of obese. i'd eventually like to get back to about 145, but i was in the 160s in grad school and very comfortable with that. 140s wasn't maintainable for me long term. [and yes i know the bmi is not the be all and end all, but it's a good general reference for me. plus who likes being called obese by their doctor?]
  • tqsmith75
    tqsmith75 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2.5"(yes the 1/2 matters) and I am currently at 185 with a starting weight of 202. My goal weight is 130 because that is the last weight as an adult I remember being comfortable with my weight. But I might stop at a heavier weight if I am satisfied with that size or go lower if I am not satisfied with 130. I have a goal weight so I have something to work towards. Right now my smaller goal is 150.
  • emilyms115
    emilyms115 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    jmidd97 wrote: »
    I'm 5'3ish, started at 130, currently 113 and goal is about 105-108 (I have a small frame).

Same!!! 5'3" CW 113.5 but because of how my body is proportioned I still need to lose a few more! Same goal
  • SquishyLaughter
    SquishyLaughter Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5'2.75" so counting as 5'3", and want to be 130lbs
  • yumi1
    yumi1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    130lbs!! I am 169 from 220lbs. Waiting tables on top of it is very exhausting