Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Happy Halloween, be safe out there today but make sure to enjoy.

Dawn - glad I could help. What does this promotion mean? Higher level title/ grade better % of income etc? Well you earned it.

Minion city today - is anyone else dressing up for the holiday?

Still in training so will lurk when I can.

Wave to all who follow.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    DD said she really likes the doctor she saw today. Said she would be willing to drive down from Indianapolis just to see her. I didn't get all the details because I am at work and couldn't talk much but I was happy she was happy. She is looking much better. The rash/hives are at least pink now instead of angry red. This afternoon she was up and doing laundry.

Have a 10 hour workday then a 4 hour drive to another Jeep trip tonight. Hope I can catch a few zzzzs in the truck on the way there.

I have been below my calorie budget the past few days. I doubt I will be able to while on our trip but I will try!

My costume today is a tshirt that reads "This is my costume. I'm a homicidal manic. They look just like everybody else"

**waves to everyone who stops in**

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,838 Member
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    I track my calories here and it seems to be working my daughter is doing WW but we seem to be losing the same only difference this is free.
    I have increased my exercises and I seem to be getting stronger as my knee, hip and back have been giving me less pain.
    Good luck all, hope you didnt mind me popping in HERE,

Hello AnnLiz~

You are very welcome here~~pop in when you like!

You have a Poodle!!!!! 😁

Lana

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    Twiley510 wrote: »
    A typical day at the office for me. Just kidding! Snack day and contest at work, then my City has Trunk or Treat at 5. Leaving work at 3:30 to get there. Supporting Women of the Moose by handing out candy. 700 treat bags prepared.

Tracy~~

That is a very cute picture of you!!!

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - Happy Halloween!

Kathryn - glad that your daughter is getting better and likes her doctor.

Waves to all who stop by later on~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

TGIF!!

Work decorating contest was won by the group who spent the most and was most popular. We did a good job and worked together.

This weekends goal is either to find a pair of work pants that are too loose if nothing else and/or tops to hide my
    "inner tube".

Was up for awhile and now I have a "to do" list after work on what to work on/throw out/pack.

Dog is doing much better and she will see Vet Sunday.

Wave to all who follow. Will try and lurk from work have training this morning....
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Sara - I am very happy pup is doing better! you made me laugh about the inner tube- I have one of those as well.
    Kathryn - also glad your DD is doing better! Makes me so sad though that story - and our country that still has people who cannot get the medical treatment needed.
    Lana - waves to you! Hope CA is still treating you well.
    Tracy - love your costume.
    We in WI now have snow on the ground. Got about 5 inches yesterday - that was a trick indeed. No warm up in forecast. Early winter I guess.
    And with that it is November 1 and my weight goal was not met...in fact I went the other way. So - with the knowledge that it is another month gone by - I will regroup and try again. I stopped posting my weigh ins here because I was angry at myself. In November I will once per week no matter what direction. I have to get going here!
    CW 188.4
    HW 209
    November GW 183.0
    Lurking-
    Lynn
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Happy Halloween, be safe out there today but make sure to enjoy.

Dawn - glad I could help. What does this promotion mean? Higher level title/ grade better % of income etc? Well you earned it.

Minion city today - is anyone else dressing up for the holiday?

Still in training so will lurk when I can.

Wave to all who follow.

Sara- it is a higher "Rank" and slight commission increase...I never expected to get there..I really appreciate your support! Hope you enjoy your goodies!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Peep!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Dog is doing better her f/u apt is tomorrow. She let me sleep in a little this morning. Looking forward to my "extra hour" to sleep in tomorrow.

NSV - I had a couple dollars in pocket all day yesterday and they "left" and instead of getting angry at myself for losing them, I decided that if someone found them it would be great for them. Found them under dining room table last night - did not get upset found a "nice" answer and did not stress. Can I do that more often?? Hmmmm....

Have a taker for a large Fall wreath - would hate to throw something out if someone can use it. Tossing and packing and laundry on my to do list.

Hope you are having a more "exciting" weekend. What is everyone making for meals? Recipes?

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good afternoon Miss Sara -
    I am sitting at SFO chilling before my flight back to the East Coast. I will miss the blue-blue skies and beautiful weather here! What a wonderful 3 weeks this has been in your lovely state of California~~

Sara - I applaud you for your thoughts about the missing dollar bills.....that is such a healthy way to think! Good for you, seriously!

Waving to everyone else here and whoever stops by later on. Big hugs & enjoy all the good things that will happen for you today.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Took advantage of my extra hour of sleep. One dog outing only. Back for more and then eat breakfast and grocery shop.

Dog apt as follow up - otherwise quiet day.

Lana - how was your flight home? You know why it is so blue in SF? Winds blow the pollution my way :s. Just is.

Wave to all who follow.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Hi guys so sorry I've not been in. Life has been mega busy this week, daughter had half term so we've been out doing loads!

I'm still on plan and am 41lbs down since starting, 1lb to get to 3 stones gone!

Baby horses arrived on Wednesday which was amazing, they are so lovely. I've driven about 1800 miles this week what with getting them home and helping a friend move some wardrobes she was given.

Went ice skating again on Thursday evening with my lovely friends and survived. Celebrated a friend's 70th birthday with her and had an amazing time. Daughter and her horse won the riding club dressage championship for her section which meant she got her first ever trophy.

There's probably more that I've missed but I'm so tired and back at work in the morning! I need a holiday to get over my time off! Oh yes and I fell over in the mud whilst visiting new horses but I'm counting that as a win because I didn't hurt myself and I managed to get up by myself! I've also successfully managed to have a bath and get out without needing assistance from the fire brigade so that was a huge win too.

Apologies but I've not read up, I just hope everyone is okay and still here? I have a busy day at work tomorrow but will try to catch up asap.

Finally a pic of the babies just because I'm obsessed! zzz3adqmaza7.jpg
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    And one of me with my boy...

cg3jpohniehq.jpg
  • arniedog74
    Options
    And one of me with my boy...

cg3jpohniehq.jpg

Beautiful horses!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Woke up Thursday with a headache that became so intense, I was nauseated and light headed. I ate a couple times, thinking that might help... did not at all... took a nap, did not help... needless to say, I was in bed all day, trying not to vomit. Still didn't feel right on Friday. Still, having issues with nausea... struggling eating... nothing sounds good...I don't know if I'm fighting a bug or what is going on...I keep having a burning feeling in my belly and, have spent more time in the bathroom than I care to talk about...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Niki - wonderful pictures - glad you got time off even if it may not feel like it.

Dawn - do you have urgent care near you?? That combination of symptoms may need intervention. Food next paragraph, you might not want to read it.....

Hard boiled eggs for lunches, bought a roasted chicken and made chicken salad for dinner.

Did not toss or pack but that is tomorrow. I made a to do list as I did evaluation today instead of action.

Watching Grace and Favour on dvd

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara- yes, we have Urgent Care. Unfortunately, I honestly don't know when I would be able to go. They are closed by the time I get off. My next day off, is DH Dr visit, 2 hours away... it would be at least a week and a half, unless I went to ER... if it persists or gets worse, I will find a way to go... thank you for your thoughts...